• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners (Craving: DC, Fallout, Cyberpunk.)

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
The Rules: (everyone has 'em)
1: I have no post requirement, though if I give four paragraphs and get two lines I won't be happy

2:RPN rules apply. There's other sites to RP that kinda crap. Go find one if you're so inclined to do it

3: Please, oh please, know the fictional universe we're RPing. Explaining stuff can get tiring, crash the momentum of the RP, and overall make it less fun.

4: I won't RP CW versions of DC characters, I'm also not that big a fan of the MCU, though I'm much more willing to do that

5: I do MXF romance only, no MXM or FXF.

6: I will Rarely do Canon X OC, OC X OC is fine though.

7: Don't ask to do Canon X OC with a character it's not mentioned with.

8: Crossovers are fine and encouraged.

Now, onto the fun part

First and foremost, here is a list of all the characters I play, just in case you wanna save some time.

Star Wars:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Cade Skywalker
Boba Fett
Quinlan Vos
Cad Bane
Revan
The Exile
Darth Maul
Darth Bane
Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious
Kanan Jarrus
Kalus
Han Solo

DC:
Bruce Wayne/Batman
Jason Todd/The Red Hood
Rory Regan/Ragman
Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
Lobo (New 52 edge Lord)
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow

Marvel:
Matt Murdock/Daredevil
Frank Castle/The Punisher
Old Man Logan
Flash Thompson/Agent Venom

Borderlands:
Zer0
Handsome Jack
Mordecai

Elder Scrolls:
The Last Dragonborn
The Hero of Kvatch/Sheogorath
The Nerevarine

Fallout:
The Sole survivor
The Lone Wanderer
The Courier
The Chosen one
The Vault Dweller
Craig Boon
Joshua Grahm
MacCready

Fable:
The Hero of Oakvale
Jack of Blades

Fables:
Bigby Wolf

The Dark Tower:
Roland Deschain
Eddie Dean

Spawn:
Al Simmons/Spawn

Splinter Cell:
Sam Fisher

Hitman:
Agent 47

Samurai Jack:
Jack

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Ganondorf

Almost anything DC related

7773769005_star-wars.jpg

Star Wars, the Galaxy far, far, away. Where the conflict of Light and Dark Seems unending. Star Wars is my original fandom, and my biggest, which is why there's a lot for it, as you'll see.

Obi-Wan (Me) X OC (you.):
It's a dark time for the Galaxy. The Jedi are gone. Once numbering Ten Thousand, now barely a few hundred. On the outerrim world of Tatooine a mysterious figure has arrived, with nothing more than a bundle. The odd hermit was quick to give it away. Little would anyone know that the figure was a Legendary Jedi Master, and the bundle one of the single lights in a dark Galaxy. Little would the Jedi know, that Tatooine was a deadly place. A drought, Hutts extorting moisture farmers, and others, and a band of Tuskens united under a mysterious figure from the past...A difficult place for someone learning how to 'not' be a Jedi.

Luke Skywalker X OC:
This is a simple idea, set shortly after the battle of Yavin focusing on Luke and your character throughout the Galactic Civil War.

Boba Fett X Captain Phasma: Phasma, deadliest Trooper in the First Order, and key player in the destruction of Starkiller base. Now traitor, on the run from her former allies. Fett. Deadliest Bounty Hunter alive, Man of three wars, Survivor of the Sarlacc and a man who garnered the respect of Darth Vader himself, and the one hunting the fugitive. But not for the First Order...

Quinlan Vos X Asajj Ventress: A fallen Jedi and a Jedi who's struggle with Darkness would rival that of Anakin Skywalker himself. Now tasked with infiltrating the Confederacy of Independent Systems and Assassinating Count Dooku himself. But who better to ally himself with than his former apprentice?

Pairings without plots(Legends and Canon.):

Obi-Wan/Siri Tachi
Obi-Wan/Satine
Luke Skywalker/Mara Jade
Cade Skywalker/Delilah Blue
Cade Skywalker/Darth Talon
Quinlan Vos/Aayla Secura
Cad Bane/OC
Revan/Bastila Shan
Revan/The Exile
The Exile/Visas Marr
The Exile/Brianna
Kanan Jarrus/Hera

Old Republic Era:
Jedi X Sith
Jedi Master X Padawan
Dark Lord of the Sith X Apprentice
Sith X Bounty Hunter
Grey Jedi X Jedi
Jedi X Smuggler
Jedi X Trooper
Sith X Trooper
Smuggler X Bounty Hunter
Republic Spy X Imperial Agent
Mandalorian X Jedi

Rise of the Empire:
Sith X Apprentice (Rule of Two.)
Sith X Fallen Jedi

Clone Wars:
Fallen Jedi X Jedi Knight
Clone X Jedi
Arc Trooper X Regular, non Clone trooper
Jedi X Jedi
Dark Jedi X Jedi

Rebellion Era:
Rebel Soldier X Storm trooper
Jedi Purge survivor X Smuggler
Jedi X an Inquisitor
Jedi X Bounty Hunter

4011649-xdbch2aw.png

DC is always fun to RP, but due to the sheer number of possible pairings and all that I won't be writing mini starters, I'll post a few possible pairings instead. P.S, I love doing Next Gen and AUs, feel free to ask about doing one of those.

Bruce Wayne/Selina Kyle
Bruce Wayne/Harley Quinn
Jason Todd/Barbara Gordon
Jason Todd/Harley Quinn
Jason Todd/Rose Wilson
Jason Todd/Artemis
Slade Wilson/any Canon female
Oliver Queen/Dinah Lance

zelda1.jpg

The Legend of Zelda is my second biggest Fandom, and currently my favorite one to RP on account of the nigh endless possibilities. I'm fine with RPs set around the games, or coming up with new ideas all together. Here's a few pairings, plots will have to be discussed.

Link X Zelda
Link X Malon
Link X Impa
Link X Nabooru
Link X Linkle
Ganondorf X OC

1200px-Fallout_logo.svg.png

And finally Fallout, another fandom I love Rping, dark, comedic, post apocalyptic, I love virtually everything about it. Anyway, pairings below as usual.

MacCready/The Sole Survivor
Boon/The Courier
MacCready/The Lone Wanderer
The Courier/Cass
The Sole survivor/The Lone Wanderer
The Sole survivor/Piper
The Sole Survivor/Cait
The Lone Wanderer X Sarah Lyons

NCR First Recon X A spotter
Bounty Hunter X Bounty
Regulator X Raider Victim
Assassin X Target
Vault Dweller X Wastelander
Brotherhood Paladin X NCR Soldier
Mercenary X Employer
Enclave Remnant X Brotherhood of steel member
Vigilante X Raider Captive
Tribal X Merchant

And now I'll post an assortment of pairings from other things.

Borderlands:
Mordecai/Mad Moxxi
Handsome Jack/OC
Zer0/OC

Fable:
Jack Of Blades/OC

Fables:
Bigby Wolf/Snow White

Splinter Cell:
Sam Fisher/Grimsdottir

Samurai Jack:
Jack X Ashi

maxresdefault.jpg

Cyberpunk is arguably my favorite original genre, Tyrannical corporations and governments ruling over society in the far future, Cyborg Ninjas and Samurai, Hackers, Hitmen, Bounty Hunters, its all fun to do. Possible pairings are:

Detective X Vigilante
Rebel X Law Enforcement officer
Human X Android
Cyborg X Creator
Bounty Hunter X Vigilante
Assassin X Target
Law Enforcement officer X Criminal
Bartender X Customer
Criminal X Under Cover officer
Rebel X Government agent
Detective X Partner
Hacker X Detective

8d4a170a6b01e504cebbdcc69567f402.jpg

Dwarves, Elves, Dragons, Magic, High Fantasy is always a fun thing to write, with almost unlimited potential. Below are some pairings, as usual.

Court Wizard X Queen
Knight X Sorcerer(ess)
Ranger X Exiled Knight
Mage X Peasant
Arch Mage X Apprentice
Bounty Hunter X Outlaw
Wanderer/Adventurer X Barmaid
Thief X Queen
Nomad X Villager
Rogue X Knight
Mage X Druid
Body guard X Princess
Ranger X Queen
Dark Lord X Hero
Necromancer X Cleric
Druid X Cleric
Knight X Outlaw
Paladin X Dark Knight

Last edited:
hi! i absolutely love the fallout series, so i would definitely be interested in that!
Vault Dweller X Wastelander sounds really fun, did you have anything in mind, plot wise?
i'm willing to brain storm with you, no problem!

Holy crap I didn't get notified that people actually replied to this
I play a pretty awesome Zelda from SS :D?

I only ever played SS once, so I'm not all that knowledgeable on it (It was a few years back.) I'm more familiar with games in the Child and Downfall timelines (The latter more than the former currently.)

I could do your Obi Wan x OC idea :) pm me!

Shoot me a pm

hi! i absolutely love the fallout series, so i would definitely be interested in that!
Vault Dweller X Wastelander sounds really fun, did you have anything in mind, plot wise?
i'm willing to brain storm with you, no problem!

I have the basis of a few ideas, but nothing to big, PM me and we can do said brain storming.

Yo I am interested in a couple of your ideas, although the respective universes are the Fantasy, DC, and the Cyberpunk. I like a few of the ideas on there perhaps is there one you feel more inclined to do? Because I am interested in all of them so it doesn't really matter to me. Maybe you pick genre and I pick the character situation? Hit me up

Hello!

I would send you a PM, but because I'm still new, I can't yet.

So if you would mind being awesome and send me one?

I don't do fandom RP's, but I was hoping we could come up with something original to RP about together?

I'm interested in the bodyguardxprincess pairing! Due to my work schedule (I work two different jobs), my replies are usually later in the day or a day/two later.

I'd be interested in a clone x Jedi or, if you're willing, Clone Wars era Mandalorian (Deathwatch are not true mandalorians) x Whatever character you'd like.d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back