• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners: Closed for Now, Thanks again everyone! I'll Update/Bump when I'm read~

PaddieCake

The Piggie Lord

• I'm currently looking for one or two partners for now.

I will update/bump this thread whenever I'm ready for new partners.

I want to keep everything in this thread and will reuse it so the post count is unimportant :3.

• I’ve been RP-ing on an off for… eight-ish years (maybe 9-ish?)? I consider myself semi lit/advanced to advanced depending on my mood (I do try to double check my spelling before sending any posts x3). I’m pretty laid back, and my talking/out of character writing isn’t necessarily indicative of my writing style in character.

I tend to average out at about three or four paragraphs, (general 2-4?). I get inspiration from my partner, so I'll post as much as my partner's gives me ;3.

I lovelovelovelovelove OoC conversations with my partners! (Seriously, I love it, and yeah).

I can play both male and female characters equally, and enjoy playing as both whenever I get the chance. I also love having multiple characters or "doubling" I guess(??). But anything I mention in this post can totally have multiple characters. (Including unimportant side characters who just add to the story).

I’m most comfortable playing MxF and MxM relationships romance wise, however I'm more than willing to A. Branch out into FxF, or other romantic pairings, and B. Include them as side pairings until I become more comfortable with them as "main" characters. I'd prefer to have FxF/whatever as "side" pairings for now, just to ease myself into it.

That also being said, I don’t necessarily need or want romance in everything (usually secondary to the main plot). 9/10 times I'm game for adding romance, I'm just not necessarily always looking for it. I'll explicitly state what RPs are intended to have romance (but also let me know if you don't want it, because I'm pretty sure we can work something out ;3).

However, if I include RPs that are kind of specifically romance? Then yeah, if that's not your thing I get it, but I probably won't change that around x3. Sometimes i want cute fluffy romance!

On top of that if we do add romance, I want it to be relatively natural, the characters need to work together romantically, not forced, conflict, all that fun stuff that makes writing out romances fun. Which is why I'm flexible with RPs intended to have romance. If for some reason the intended pairing doesn't seem to work out? That's super cool! (It's one of the reasons I like having multiple characters, it's fun to just let characters interact).

I don't mind darker/more mature themes, within the website's rules. Generally I'll also list what I intend to be more mature/dark. (Any of my RPs can end up with mature themes obviously, but some are just more intended to be that way?)

I do tend to prefer the threads for posting, I'll deal with PMs, and don't mind using Google Docs, but I won't RP in-character on Discord. I'm sorry but the text bar is too small ;A;.

Overall I'm pretty chill. I don't include pairings I'm uncomfortable with, and I don't include themes I'm uncomfortable with. They're few and far between, so if you somehow manage to suggest something, say something, or do something that I'm uncomfortable with I'll let you know, I won't be angry, we'll be super cool and move on and have fun, yeah?

Last edited:
Hello! 'm Cole and I'd love to be your partner if you're still looking.
I'm very talkative ooc and love discussing characters and au plots. Also, love multiple character plots!
Love me some dark plots, man :> Imprisoned is probably my favourite. But I love that 'mischievous male demon' and 'human male who is very good at keeping up appearances' stuff, too.

I do like the Bandits and Royalty :)

Cool, I'll Pm you :D

Hello! 'm Cole and I'd love to be your partner if you're still looking.
I'm very talkative ooc and love discussing characters and au plots. Also, love multiple character plots!
Love me some dark plots, man :> Imprisoned is probably my favourite. But I love that 'mischievous male demon' and 'human male who is very good at keeping up appearances' stuff, too.

And I'll PM you too :D

And I thiiiiink I'm good for now, but I'll leave this open just in case~!

Hello! I would be interested in RPing with you, I love talking OOC and getting to know my partner, and even though I'm a huge sucker for romance, I really love a slow-burn sort of romance in stories and RPs, I also am a big fan of character development. Thank you for your time!

Hello! I would be interested in RPing with you, I love talking OOC and getting to know my partner, and even though I'm a huge sucker for romance, I really love a slow-burn sort of romance in stories and RPs, I also am a big fan of character development. Thank you for your time!

I'll PM you in a second

Closing this thread for now, thanks everyone!! I'll bump/update this whenever I'm ready again <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back