• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! (Always Looking!) (updated)

comic store

Hey!! If you're reading this thanks for checking out my post!

I'm looking for partners to RP fandoms with!

My fandoms are:
-Marvel (MCU specifically, I don't know anything about the comics or the Netflix shows, but I've seen most of the movies!)
-Star Wars (Episodes 1-3 are my favorite though I can RP something from 4-6! Haven't seen any of the others, sorry :c)
-If you want to know if I like something, just ask!

Rules + Requirements:
-For age, please be at least 18+! I'm 18 myself and I love to roleplay ships, and I'd feel weird doing that with someone who's younger. However, if you're at least 16+ and just looking for roleplaying out some plot without any involvement in ship, then feel free to hit me up!
-If you're busy please tell me! I'm very understanding when it comes to schedules for I am a very busy person myself :) I promise I won't bite!
-I don't expect several paragraphs of RP and I don't expect you to match mine, however please type at least more than two paragraphs! I want something to work with :)
-Please be okay with roleplaying in PMs! I don't have a kik or skype or anything like that, and don't plan on making one, sorry! PMs is my most comfortable spot.

About what I'm looking for:
-If you want to RP a ship, I don't roleplay Canon x OC or OC x OC, sorry! I like to do Canon x Canon ships!
-I'm a gay man and I loooooooove MxM ships like bro hit me up with that shit if you're interested!
-Involving plot, I'm fine with anything! I'm cool to do canon rps, AUs, whatever you can think of, just let me know some ideas and I'll let you know mine, and we can discuss! Genres like drama, angst (I especially love angst ugh), everything!

Characters I can RP from the fandoms:
-Marvel: Thor, Loki, Peter Parker, Eddie Brock
-Star Wars: Anakin, Luke

Ships from the fandoms:
-Marvel:
1. Thor x any male avenger, ESPECIALLY Bruce/Hulk x Thor (I would like to RP Thor please!)
2. Loki x any male avenger, or Loki x The Grandmaster (I'll RP Loki)
3. Peter Parker x Ned! (If you've seen Homecoming...they're such cute friends they'd be really cute!) (I'll RP Peter!)
4. Eddie Brock x Venom !!! (Only based off the 2018 movie, sorry! I don't know anything about the comics)
4. Just ask!

-Star Wars:
1. Anakin x Obi-Wan (I'd RP Anakin)
2. Luke x Han Solo (I'd RP Luke)
3. Just ask!

Right now my current cravings are Marvel and Star Wars!
Thanks for reading! If you're interested just respond down below or shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
flytling flytling Hey!! Apologies for the late response! I've been busy up until now :9 Also both of us are new members so I don't think either of us can start a private message yet but I'm working on trying to get to that 25+ post count lol We can just discuss ideas here for now if you want!
Are you okay with playing as Bruce?

Hi, yes ofc Bruce is okay with me! Ack I'm trying to reach the limit too, but I haven't been very active lately.

I have a preference for canon or canon divergent, but am willing to do AUs. What time frame if ever?

How often do you expect to tag back? :3

flytling flytling Nice!! Also I’m good with canon! I prefer canon tbh though I am in the same position where I would not mind au’s depending on what it is lol
Umm hmm I have one idea for a plot, but first have you seen Infinity War?

Also any time I don’t mind! People have lives and I’m very understanding with schedules :9

flytling flytling Nice! :) So my idea sets some time post Infinity War, Id say not long after the movie? Obviously Thor has some stuff he needs to cope with like losing his brother, losing all of his people losing his whole entire home etc etc and mostly every character has some type of trauma to deal with involving the events that happened after the snap and since Thor and Bruce were already close after Ragnarok and they stay close after the events and that escalates? Lemme know if you have any ideas btw!

Yes! I was hoping for post-IW. For Bruce, he’s dealing with identity stuff with the Hulk. I was thinking they could hang around Wakanda and deal with their grief there. The dynamic between them and the people who weren’t dusted could be interesting.

Bruce was so happy to see Thor in Wakanda ahhh. We could start right after the battle ends ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back