• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners again

disasterplay

Boss Ass Witch
Hey there!

So I'm looking for some people to roleplay with. All I ask from a partner is decent enough spelling and grammar, doesn't have to be perfect as long as It's readable. I'm generally happy with any post length, although I'd like at least one short paragraph per character just so I have something to work with, and personally I can do four+ paragraphs per post depending on what my partner replies with.

Other than that my only requests are that you're understanding if I'm not online constantly, I can get pretty busy so occasionly I may not reply for up to week, although I try to reply every day. I prefer roleplays that involve OC's, whether that's purely OC or mixed with canon, though I don't mind doing purely canon depending on the characters and plot.

Fandoms I'd be interested in roleplaying right now:

Marvel (cinematic universe or comics)

The Flash

Arrow

X-men (this comes under marvel I guess, but It's a different cinematic universe so I thought I'd mention it separately.)

American horror story

Orphan Black

The 100

Once upon a time

The hunger games

Harry Potter

I actually just posted about a Marvel RP in the Interest Check forum if you wanna take a look :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back