• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners! 1x1

LittleLady

Lets create some crazy stories together!
Hey!
I'm looking for some new partners to RP with! I try to be as active as possible, I can say I will be able to post at least once a day! If not more, just depends on whats going on that day, but I'll defiantly try my best to get at least one post a day! (Otherwise I'll just let you know, if I'm not able to that day ^_^ )

Writing wise, as long as you have decent spelling and grammar I won't be upset. It's when I give 3 detailed paragraphs and I get 3 lines back, is when I get upset. Try your best to put out what I put out, I understand getting writers block! But thats why we talk about it, we can figure something out together! It happens to me all the time, so I'll be asking you for ideas too!! ^_^
Gender wise, I'm down for either! But I'm also into doubling. So we can either create two new OCs OR 1 OC and 1 original character from the anime/movie/show (unless we make our own story!). Pairing I'm okay with whatever, but I'm better at MxF

Anyways! Lets talk about pairings and what I'm into for RPs. I'll post below what I've been itching to do, with what character's I'd like to play. For theme wise, I'd like to make it Romance/Adventure. We'll defiantly talk about it.

**-- is what I'm itching to really do!

Anime's I know:
-Fairy tail**
-Ouran Highschool
-Seven Deadly Sins**
-Inyuasha**

I do know more! these are just the ones I'm really wanting to do!

Movies:
-Harry Potter**
-Avengers
-Disney movies(we can talk about the ideas)
-Greatest Showman
-DC movies

If you have any shows you like! Just ask if I know it, I can't think of anyt
hing else right now! But PM me if you're interested in RPing with me!! :D

Last edited:
do you do discord? im a new user so unless u pm me we'd have to switch sites. My user name on discord tho is Virgo#4945

Hi, if you're still looking i would be interested in disney! Any disney you're looking for in particular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back