• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners 1x1

im very interested ,its been a long while since i have rp but i was thinking maybe a phantom x humun rp like with rommance, action or something supernatural

Hello im looking for rp partners my roleplay preferences isn't too bad I don't mind short paragraph replies. Also to a extent I don't mind small one liners but I preferred if they were paragraphs.

I don't usually do fandom characters but fandom rps are okay with me depending on the genre like Pokemon are totally ok with me.

I always prefer doing your own characters and not canon characters like myself I don't usually do canon characters also a character sheet is not require but a little info on the characters you will use or introduce in the story. Pairings are ok as long as they're interesting just I rather it not be the main focus. The main focus for me I rather have is world building mostly.

RP's I want:

- Preferably 1-3 Paragraphs im not picky on it just enough words for me to reply with and details for me to work with.

- If you have any ideas or specific storylines you want to do please let me know and we can work on it together.

- If the RP feels stale or it's turning bad please let me know and we can work something out.

- I don't mind pairing RP's but I rather it not be the main focus and I want it to be natural not instant.

- I don't really have any turn off's im flexible but I really don't want to do any hard PG 18 sex or any main focused Romance I don't mind it but let's not make it a central story point and I want it to be pure natural.

- If you're leaving the RP let me know and if I don't hear from you in a week I will send a text asking if you still wanna continue or if your there but after that I will stop posting.

Genres I prefer:
Fantasy
Adventure
High School Themed
Horror/Mystery
Survival

Fandom RP's I prefer:
Pokemon
Kingdom Hearts
Sonic
Zelda
Mario
Steven Universe
Fallout
Danganronpa (1,2,Ultra Despair Girls and Anime only please)
Game of Thrones ( Im up to date on all the seasons )

- Plots -

- Pokemon -

In the world of Hoenn a few years after the events Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire arises a new group in the shadows of Hoenn. Most of the old gym leaders have been replaced with new ones but for what reasons is unknown. At the same time Shaymin and Celebii seem to be working together as it was discovered by a young trainer trying to catch Celebii. It has caught the attention of a group that has pushed Team Aqua and Team Magma out of Hoenn to another island. Can a new generation of trainers fix Hoenn or will it fall more into darkness of this new group.

- The Accursed Star -
Hello there I would be interested in a fantasy plot if you would like to develop one. I do have a very good idea already if you would like to fine tune it with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back