• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners 1x1

Hello im looking for rp partners my roleplay preferences isn't too bad I don't mind short paragraph replies. Also to a extent I don't mind small one liners but I preferred if they were paragraphs.

I don't usually do fandom characters but fandom rps are okay with me depending on the genre like Pokemon are totally ok with me. I can play the role of Male or Female either are fine with me I've been rping for at least 6-7 years so I have experience. Im fine with MxF or FxF im not too comfortable with MxM pairings.

I always prefer doing your own characters and not canon characters like myself I don't usually do canon characters also a character sheet is not require but a little info on the characters you will use or introduce in the story. Pairings are ok as long as they're interesting just I rather it not be the main focus. The main focus for me I rather have is world building mostly.

RP's I want:

- Preferably 1-3 Paragraphs im not picky on it just enough words for me to reply with and details for me to work with.

- If you have any ideas or specific storylines you want to do please let me know and we can work on it together.

- If the RP feels stale or it's turning bad please let me know and we can work something out.

- I don't mind pairing RP's but I rather it not be the main focus and I want it to be natural not instant.

- I don't really have any turn off's im flexible but I really don't want to do anything PG 18.

- If you're leaving the RP let me know and if I don't hear from you in a week I will send a text asking if you still wanna continue or if your there but after that I will stop posting.

- I can play the role of Male or Female either are fine with me I've been rping for at least 6-7 years so

- Fandom Pairings -
Bold - Me
Non Bold- Your Role

- Pokemon -

OC X Team Skull
OC X Team Rocket
OC X OC
OC X Clair
OC X Hilda
OC X Sabrina

- Kingdom Hearts -

OC X OC
OC X Larxene
OC X Marluxia
OC X Aqua
OC X Terra

- Non Fandom Pairings -

Thief X Queen
Pirate X Hunter
Gamer X Celebrity
Detective X Murderer
Adventurer X Adventurer
Hero X Villian
Warrior X Warrior
Peasent X Queen
Citizen X Assassin
Citizen X Prisoner
Good Student X Bad Student
Reporter X Mafia
Nerd Student X Popular Student
Human X Monster

Genres I prefer:
College/University Theme
High School Themed
Horror/Mystery
Survival
Romance ( Sometimes as long as it's natural.)
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Post Apocalypse
Magic

Fandom RP's I prefer:
Pokemon
Hyperdimensional Neptunia
Kingdom Hearts
Sonic
Mario
Steven Universe
Fallout
Sly Cooper
Ace Attorney
Persona 3/4
Danganronpa (1,2,Ultra Despair Girls and Anime only please)
Game of Thrones ( Im up to date on all the seasons )

- Plots -

In the world of Hoenn a few years after the events Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire arises a new group in the shadows of Hoenn. Most of the old gym leaders have been replaced with new ones but for what reasons is unknown. At the same time Shaymin and Celebii seem to be working together as it was discovered by a young trainer trying to catch Celebii. It has caught the attention of a group that has pushed Team Aqua and Team Magma out of Hoenn to another island. Can a new generation of trainers fix Hoenn or will it fall more into darkness of this new group.

My character is a young mage from a from a gifted academy that has been tasked in finding a magic stone for one of the Archmages in the academy as one last task for his graduation from the academy. He traveled out from the academy with some stuff for his trip with his staff attached to his bag as he traveled out to a mountain but soon he ran into a giant icebird that attacked him. He tried his best to fend it off but it knocked him off the mountain as he rolled down he casted a barrier around him as he crashed down to the ground. The barrier faded as he was knocked unconscious he lost a couple of things from his staff and special books for his spells...

Muse A has been chosen in a small village of his place as a sacrifice for a god in his village it's been a tradition for quite a long while. This upsets Muse A as this one didn't want to be killed as a sacrifice but the village told him Muse A had no choice as they explained it's what they need to survive for food,water and various other stuff. So Muse A heads into the temple feeling upset about what Muse A's fate was going to be. Inside the temple they entered it was a large room with one door but as soon as they entered the inside was full of skeletons...Soon appeared one of the villager's top swordsman. To Muse A's surprise it was all a trick you find out from the top fighter not some god that will strike him down. This felt odd to Muse A as the fighter attacked Muse A but was way too quick for the fighter. There was a open panel and as Muse A pressed it the door opened as you escaped out. This angered the fighter as he knew he can't let him live and tell anyone the secrets of the village. The fighter told the village the news as the elder hires Muse B who is a professional mercenary to track you down and tells you about a road path that Muse A might take because it's the only way to Civilization as the other areas are nothing but nature trials...

Muse A is a female human that is a hybird of a cat also referred to as Nekomata's. She has been ridiculed her whole life for being weak as she wasn't as agile or strong as most Nekomata's in her class. But as she grew older her life was about to change. Muse B was part of a organization working for a hybird of dragons as they were stealing something from the Treasury room of where Muse A's home. She tried to stop him but failed as the organization took her in a truck since she was a witness. Muse B put her in the back of the truck with him on watch. It was a long ride so they wondered if she could talk him out of taking her to wherever they were going...

- Amnesia -

- Trapped -
I'm interested in rping Danganronpa with you if you're ok with post dr/sdr2 plots. Pm me if you'd like or just reply here, I don't mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back