• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner!

finalgirl

🔪💉🩸
Hello there! My name is Cherry! I consider myself to be an advanced literate roleplayer. I usually only roleplay as a female unless we are doubling up for a fandom rp. My favorite genres are horror, romance, crime, historical, fantasy, and action!

Do you have any specific plots you've been craving?

I just watched Silence of the Lambs so to do a plot similar to that would be really cool. If you’re not familiar to it the roles would be FBI agent in training x Insane Asylum Patient. I have also been craving some historical rps set in either the 40s or the 50s. But if those are not your jam I would totally do something else 😌

Ooooh, 40's and 50's stuff is cool! As for the sotl, would you want to be the agent, or the loon?

Ooooh, 40's and 50's stuff is cool! As for the sotl, would you want to be the agent, or the loon?
I would prefer being the agent if that’s okay with you! Oh also please excuse me, I just began using this site. So I am quite clueless has to how this works. Along the way there were be plenty of mess ups on my part haha.

I'm quite into fantasy, Horror, and Action! If there are any plots you had in mind I'd love to hear them!
I'm not a huge fan of romance myself, though I can do it if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back