• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partner!

Kapowne

Into Zanarkand
Hi there!

Looking for a role play partner? Well then look no further! For I too, am looking for a partner!

So I’ll get straight to the point!

I’m interest in some OC stuff, developing new stories with another person. You don’t need to have perfect grammar, just be able to get a story across.

I am looking for someone who can post often with at least one or two paragraphs per post. But if you’re inspired feel free to write more.

I’m interested in OC regarding the following fandoms

I don’t have any plots written but am happy to discuss plots!

DC universe (I am very well versed in green lantern, flash, green arrow, nightwing, Titans, and teen titans)

Marvel universe (versed in wolverine, x-men, guardians of the galaxy, Spider-Man, Ironman, Thor and hulk. You know the usual suspects!)

Star Wars (most familiar with old republic)

Kingdom hearts (it has been a few years since I’ve played any of them though)

One piece (I have watched the anime multiple times and read manga multiple times, also still reading)

Hunterxhunter ( have seen anime and read manga)

Naruto shippuden ( I have a character concept here)

I am happy to discuss and create along the way with anyone willing to do so.

Please feel free to PM Me if interested!

I would love to rp with you, if you're interested! I only do Star wars the old republic

Oooo! I just started watching Naruto for the first time, and I'm obsessed! It'd be super interesting to hear what you're thinking :)

Oooo! I just started watching Naruto for the first time, and I'm obsessed! It'd be super interesting to hear what you're thinking :)
Oh boy! What a time to start watching! You have a lot of content to get through! I have a few Naruto role plays going now, but shoot me a PM and we can talk it out!

I have some ideas and a list of characters to choose from if you are intrested

I love naruto plots! send me a PM!
heck Both of you shoot me a PM! I would love to talk further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back