• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partner!

kahtek101

Lurker
Hi my name is Katherine or Kate, I am 22 years old, and I have long blonde wavy hair, dark green eyes, dimples, and a petite and slender frame, standing at 5’7”. My roleplay is as follows: I am the princess of the southernmost kingdom, York, the only child of the ruling king and queen. Currently, there is a royal masquerade ball for my birthday, partly for celebration, but in part my father hopes he or I will find a suitor for myself tonight. You are the prince of the northern kingdom, a powerful kingdom on the brink of war with my country. Your father, the king, has a fiery temper and wants to conquer all in his way, including my kingdom. Because of the impending war, your family was not invited to the ball. However, your father sends you as a spy for him, with the instructions to get as much information on my family as possible or seduce me and set up a kidnapping. You’re able to sneak into the party, and, donned in a Mardi Gras style mask, begin to roam around the ballroom. Meanwhile, I’ve just entered the room, as I grab a flute of champagne from the table, not really interested in being wooed. (If interested, please kik (kathek101) or PM me with your name, age, a description, and continue the role-play please!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back