• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partner

Moolock

Elder Member
Hi there! I'm looking for a partner for an rp I've had in mind for quite some time. There will be some combat, there will also be rather docile portions that more closely resemble a slice-of-life rp. Hopefully things can keep moving at a good pace. Here's the premise in short:

A society built within a vast within a vast bowl has lived somewhat peacefully with a central government and three smaller "factions" working to keep things going somewhat well. The flag of Core flies over Central, while each major city of the factions flies their own beneath it. Some fly no flags, have no colors, and belong to no town. Remnants, they're called, those whose parents followed the old ways, raising them to the old ways of living solo and fending for oneself. As far as Core and the media is concerned, they're outlaws, no good rotten loners. A layer beneath that, the sprawling network of Core's black market festers in the shadows. Word's been going around the Market and the Remnants that there's a way to turn the tables. If it comes to a fight, which side will you throw punches at?

To keep in mind for your character, should you apply:

Word also conveys whatever this is, it requires two people to be used and the search has begun on both sides to find the two who would either raze or rescue Core. Core and the three factions grow anxious and law enforcement has clamped down on Remnants and those affiliated with the Market. 

Requests:

No godmoding. Please, I ask for a reasonably balanced character.

Mind your grammar. I'm not a "grammar nazi" but if its a matter of a minute or two, check things over.

Have some substance to your post (At least 4 lines? I'll try to keep things moving so that even conversations don't get too short in the posts).

Keep swearing realistic. I can understand if your character is angry or in pain, and even if they have quite a short temper, what I'm asking isn't much. An entire sentence doesn't have to be swears.

No game/movie-based characters. OC please. 

I'm very open to suggestions so if you have an idea, say it, by all means! Hopefully we can balance things out well enough to keep a good dynamic. If you don't like where the rp is headed, let me know! :)  I haven't any specific ending in mind, or even anything because it's just as dependent on you and your character.

Hopefully friends? If there's something I'm doing that you don't like, feel free to let me know (just don't be a jerk about it if I don't realize what I'm doing is annoying you) and I'll do my best to fix that.

If you'd like to join, PM me and we can discuss if we'll be keeping things pm or if you'd rather, I can set up a forum thread. If you express interest, I'll reply to the pm with the character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back