• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner~

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet
Hi! I am new to this site, although I am not new to roleplay. I am looking for a partner for a 1 on 1 who knows about the Harry Potter universe. I am not picky on whether the partner is female or not(though I am picky on detailed or not), I have been role playing for years and happen to enjoy playing two characters at one, a male and a female. If you are interested please let me know!

Here's a demo to my roleplaying abilities:

Hermione let out a huff as she strode down the corridor of the west wing hallway. It was pitch black out, and she had been cleaning Snape's room since the end of dinner time. She had gotten in trouble earlier that day for replying a sarcastic comment under her breath to something Snape had said. She had no idea what had gotten into her lately, for she never got in trouble with her professors before. She finally made it to the Heads wing and whispered the password to the portrait of a Renaissance woman. The portrait swung open, and Hermione went into her room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi- uhm- I just thought that I would point it out to you that you put this in the wrong genre. This counts as fandom- since it's not an original verse :3 sorry if I bothered you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back