• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner[s]

Doughnut

🖤
7bc30fe224c0d398173d83c188dd20f2.png
Hello there !

My name is Spirit. Yes, I don't really like displaying my real name in the open because of personal [weird] reasons.
I am 22 years old and I don't know how long I've been writing [perhaps a few decent years?].
I tend to have a busy schedule [especially in the weekends !] but do my best to reply whenever I can [at least once a week when really busy].
So if you don't have a problem with that, a hurdle has been passed.

Now what am I looking for in a RP:
> A minimum of 200 words just because it's easier to answer on longer replies [more inspiration].
> Don't let me guide the plot by myself, I'll easily get tired of the RP this way.
> I do not like squeaky, innocent, I am going to cry for everything characters. I'll quit right away. [Please don't do this.]

Those are my serious "rules" in order for this to work for me.

So for now I am looking for softer themes [not too dark]:
> A café [something special, not like the regular one]
> Amusement park [?]
> One is being transported into Feudal Japan
> Feudal Japan [with supernatural elements, I'll talk about this idea if asked]
> Game[r] Theme
> Etc.

Don't be afraid to come with your own ideas.

-Spirit

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested! Are you looking for a one shot sort of rp or a slice of life or...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back