• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for Partner(s)(1-3)

novagrey

do nothing club
Hi I'm Nova! I'm 18 and female. I am a full time college student and I also work part-time. I don't have much of a social life, so you get at least one post a day from me.

I don't really have very many requirements for partners:
-just be 18+
-don't disappear on me, let me know if you've got something keeping you from rping
-have well enough grammar
-quality over quantity, I'd rather have a solid paragraph than a flowery novella

So basically the plot is a group of scientists set out towards a new-found planet much like Earth to study it and basically begin the stages of colonization. I was thinking of a group of 6-10 characters depending on how many people are interested. I've got a basic idea of how the rp with go, but I would love input and suggestion. If you're interested let me know below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back