• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Partner (Open As of this minute) Ignore prefix.

Xander Cruise

He who should be named, especially in public
Salutations everyone!

I am currently in the market for a partner(s) for any kind of RP you can imagine. I only do MxF when romance is involved and unfortunately I am only comfortable playing male characters, but I am open to any setting as long as we discuss beforehand.

We can rp in pms, the forum, or any other medium that you wish. Simply message me if you have any desires that you wish to specify and see if I am interested in.

I'm currently looking to do a super hero family roleplay where in one member of the family is non-powered while the rest are powered individuals and sort of exploring that dynamic ( this can easily be switched over into a purely fantasy setting with most of the family being magical in some way and then the one mundane character )

I also have a kind of fun idea for people that collect magical beasts and show them in sort of dog-show inspired competitions. This one doesn't have much of a defined plot but can be worked on between us both.

I'm currently looking to do a super hero family roleplay where in one member of the family is non-powered while the rest are powered individuals and sort of exploring that dynamic ( this can easily be switched over into a purely fantasy setting with most of the family being magical in some way and then the one mundane character )

I also have a kind of fun idea for people that collect magical beasts and show them in sort of dog-show inspired competitions. This one doesn't have much of a defined plot but can be worked on between us both.
You have my interest, but is this a one on one thing, or will it contain a full family.

Salutations everyone!

I am currently in the market for a partner(s) for any kind of RP you can imagine. I only do MxF when romance is involved and unfortunately I am only comfortable playing male characters, but I am open to any setting as long as we discuss beforehand.

We can rp in pms, the forum, or any other medium that you wish. Simply message me if you have any desires that you wish to specify and see if I am interested in.

Hi There! I'm interested in rping with you! Wanna PM me and we can chat there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back