• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partner (OC and Fandoms)

Lillianette

BLACKJACK!
Introduction:

Hello! My name is Emily. I’m 22 years old student working a part time job. I have a significant amount of free time currently and looking to fill that time with roleplaying! I’ve been roleplaying since I was roughly eight years old (although poorly I’m sure). I have fair share of health issues, mental and physical. Writing has always been a coping mechanism for me. I prefer a partner to write with to be able to bounce ideas off and better each other’s writing. So here I am!

Preferences:

- I tend to pair male x female, but I do not mind writing mxm, fxf, etc. I will admit I’m not incredibly practiced in homosexual pairings, but I’m willing to learn.
- 3rd person only!
- 18+. I tend to have a darker writing style and I don’t shy away from nearly any topic. I would prefer adults simply for maturity reasons.
- Active response. I am likely to respond every day, unless I state otherwise. I don’t expect someone to respond all the time, however I would prefer some communication if unable to respond at least once a day.
- Length depends. I tend to write a good amount and would like someone to match my length. I understand if dialog prohibits, but please try to be considerate with how much effort is put forth.
- Please bring fresh ideas to the table. I do not like leading a roleplay alone. I want equal work.
- I prefer doubles (you pick one pair of characters, I pick the other)
- I tend to do fandom writing but will do all original content if it sparks my interest. Just shoot me a message if there are any questions.
- Grammar is important to me. I make errors, no one is perfect. Just check for spelling errors and use punctuation. I’m not a huge stickler.
- Where we roleplay? I don’t have a preference. I prefer privately as opposed to a forum, but otherwise I am open to suggestions.

Fandoms I have previously done or know a lot about:
- The World Ends with You
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Resident Evil
- Fire Emblem
- Legend of Zelda
- World of Warcraft
- X-men
- Narnia
- Supernatural
- Saw
- Hunger Games
- Star Wars
- Castlevania
- Pokemon

Things I could do:
- Pretty much anything if you give me some guidance! Just be patient and I’ll be happy to work with you!

Thank you for taking the time to read, shoot me a message if you’re interested!

(I accidentally duplicated posts because my original thread wasn't showing up. Forgive me!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back