• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner:How To Train Your Dragon and other Fandoms

Follow the Laughter

Space Unicorn
HEYO~

I'm searching for fandom roleplays. I've got some OC's I'd like to develop for this. I won't list pairings, you'll have to pm me.

Generally I like mixing Canons and OC's. Usually in pairings. I will play ANY canon for you as long as they have a personality.

Not really into Slash of any kind, I'm looking for Hetero/platonic roleplays.

I prefer doubling.I play both genders.

I average 3-5 paragraphs when I write

I'm looking for relaxed/detailed roleplays, I don't have a minimum requirement for posts in a week.

I work as an assistant teacher, 830-5 (EST) five days a week. I might be slow responding.

post or pm me to contact.

FANDOMS

How To Train Your Dragon (CRAVING)

Trollhunters

Tangled: The Series

Last edited:
I look at 3 things I like. The Rick Riordan books, The Flash, and Doctor Who. But I love, love looooove Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, so I'd love to do that. I am currently in literally the middle of Magnus Chase, so I wanted to combine it, but I still have half on the book left. *sighs*

DuskerTem said:
I look at 3 things I like. The Rick Riordan books, The Flash, and Doctor Who. But I love, love looooove Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, so I'd love to do that. I am currently in literally the middle of Magnus Chase, so I wanted to combine it, but I still have half on the book left. *sighs*
I'd totally be down for that xD I only finished the Magnus Chase book on...wednesday? Tuesday, maybe. I'll send you a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back