• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for partner for homestuck rp

Nintendont2502

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! basically what the title says lmao

some quick info about me:

- 17, nearly 18
- about five or six years of rping history, although most of it has been through discord so im fairly new to forums (bare with me - its been years since ive used these to rp lmao)
- aussie so my time zone is FUCKED lmao
- only interested in rping canon characters (no sonas or ocs)
- im happy to try writing any character, but i love rping dave/davesprite, dirk, hal, bro strider, alpha dave and john
- down for basically any rp idea (especially aus) but im a huge fan of fantasy (especially royalty (which i have a whole au about) or fae/supernatural creature aus), no game/post game aus, meteorstuck/the battleship trip, what if aus and basically anything that has strider/strilonde family dynamics/drama
- so down for romance/shipping

what im looking for (although most of these arent dealbrakers):
- 16+. this is the one rule im set in stone on
- semi lit preferred, 2-3 paragraphs minimum if possible (although im not strict on this)
- communicative! thats my biggest thing - although id prefer regular replies, as long as you shoot me a quick message saying you might not be active for a while thats completely fine! same with the content of the rps - im looking for a partner where wed both feel comfortable being able to have an ooc discussion about x or y thing in the rp making us uncomfortable and how that can be fixed, or even new ideas we have for the direction of the rp
- ^ related to above, less of a preference and more of a warning - i have a tendency to ramble about the rp a lot out of character lmao. if the concept is really engaging to me or the character dynamic is really interesting, you *will* be getting paragraphs about it /hj

thats basically all i can think of! if you have any questions just lmk because god knows i missed something lmao

Hello! ^^ It's been a while since I've roleplayed Homestuck, but I wouldn't mind writing Karkat, if you'd be interested! I've always loved Karkat's dynamic with any of the humans, and so that'd probably be pretty fun to write out!

Hello! ^^ It's been a while since I've roleplayed Homestuck, but I wouldn't mind writing Karkat, if you'd be interested! I've always loved Karkat's dynamic with any of the humans, and so that'd probably be pretty fun to write out!
Hey! Sorry, I just got the notification for this one lmao - would you be down to do something with davekat maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back