• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for partner: ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’š๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’‚ . *

7ANGEL

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
( Tenshiโ€™s Partner Search! )
Hello there! My name is Tenshi and I go with he/him pronouns. Iโ€™m on the lookout for a dedicated roleplaying companion who shares a passion for Creepypasta. Hereโ€™s a glimpse into my roleplaying style:
  1. My narratives typically range from 500 to 3500 words, though Iโ€™m open to adjusting the length to suit my partnerโ€™s preferences! :D It would also be helpful if youโ€™d send me a writing sample beforehand, so Iโ€™ll know what Iโ€™m working with. (Hereโ€™s my sample!)
  2. I specialize in a dark and gritty roleplaying style, featuring elements of gore, swearing, and adult themes. If youโ€™re comfortable with exploring such topics, feel free to hit me up; otherwise, please donโ€™t.
  3. I steer clear of the Slendermansion concept but am open to discussion if you have a compelling reason to include it in our plot!
  4. For OC/CC double-ups, I have a soft spot for yandere plots. If you share this fascination, we can make some spine-chilling-sickingly-love-stories together.
  5. Some canon characters I can play well for you (as a love interest or mere companion) are: Tim or Masky, Brian or Hoodie, Jeff The Killer, Ticci Toby, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, (Aged-up) BEN Drowned, Homicidal Liu, Slenderman, Jason The Toymaker, Clockwork, Jane The Killer. And much more!
  6. Lastly, Iโ€™m 18+ and would not be roleplaying with minors.
If youโ€™re interested, feel free to send me a message! I would love to know your name and pronouns, so please introduce yourself beforehand. I usually roleplay on RPN and Quotev, but, we can certainly use Discord if thatโ€™s where you prefer to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back