• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for parnter for futuristic RP

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
Hello those that look at this, I am looking for a partner for a futuristic RP that I will start on Monday. I am hoping to get a female partner, but I am also willing to adjust the story for a male partner. I already have the story in mind and I am hoping to hash out the details for those willing to try it out.

Short summary of RP

World war three has devastated the world, and a majority of places are considered to dangerous to live in. The small areas that are safe to live in are ruled by an upper class known as the royals. Each Territory is ruled by a family of royalty. Royals own all of their territory and force adverage people to pay heavy rent in order to stay in there homes.

There is of course resistance, but most rebels are crushed before they even have a chance. One rebel that has become a thorn in royals sides is Shadow. He is an unknown citizen that is rumored to be able to steal anything. His mastery over the tech of this era makes him a formitable foe. He oftens steals from the royals and distributes the money to familys that are less fortunate.

Hoping to has out from their. For a female partner I was thinking something along the lines of them being the daughter of the head of a royal family. For a male I was thinking they could be a royal assigned to hunt down Shadow.

I am open to ideas of what the story should be, and am willing to adjust to a partner if they find the RP to their disliking.

A warning for those that wish to join. I am only on Monday-Friday during school hours. The time that I normal have to leave is specified on my profile.

Cool, any preferences on how the story should go, or do you want me to show you the original idea and go from there?

I really like the whole idea, I'd love to do the role play with you. Do you want to discus through pms?

I have some ideas but it would be cool to see what you made before I suggest anything.

Okay.

The story I came up with was that Shadow would kidnap the head royal's daughter so that he could ransom her and give the money away.

Just a short summary of what I was thinking.

I am open for any ideas, role switches, or such.

(Will be off for 30-40 minutes, taking test)

Ish too long to post to you:

Three years ago the world was hit by a virus called C-18. C-18 mutated very quickly and no cure was ever discovered. Eventually a symptom developed. You would age about twenty years every hour. In four hours the infected would die. Color slowly returned to their face and it would be okay! Right? The subject looked to be normal, but wouldn't breath. Two hours later it would wake up as a Stage I "Zombie." Now much of the world is dead. Its been years since survival hasn't been our waking thought. The disease will continue mutating and we will continue to die off. Survival is all that matters now. And we are indeed surviving. But for how long?

Stage I "Zombie"

e707d256974253770809fc399d46b957.jpg

This is the first stage. These creatures are recently deceased and have lots of energy. They move at full sprints and will attack without hesitation. Fortunately this means that they act without thinking, so if you want to defeat it, use your brain.

Stage II "Zed"

zombie.jpg

The zombie is falling apart as the mutation starts to occur. This is the easiest zombie but they must be killed immediately because this stage is just before the first mutation.

Stage III "Licker"

Evolved_Licker.jpg

Mutations are very vague because they are so different. This is the first example of a mutated zombie. They are fast on all fours but mainly walk on two legs. These are found in groups of two or three.

Stage IV "Bubble/s"

tumblr_inline_nkel0qTmxB1s96dfs.jpg

Bubbles is a name given affectionately. The mutation happens around a year after infection. This creature is kind and slow. Blindness is common in this mutation so they often starve, unable to feed themselves. Bubbles is harmless. As long as they don't mutate.

Stage V "Siren"

4170979-9969873180-Mutan.jpg

This creature is fast and utterly terrifying. They are loud, alerting others that they have discovered dinner- leading to their name. Their only weakness is that they take a long time to eat and are awkward because of their legs and height. This mutation develops around eighteen months after infection.

Stage VI "Octopus"

mutated_zombie_by_serathus-d5rhhj1.png

The Octopus has tentacles coming from its back that it uses to move. It slithers around and can camouflage itself surprisingly well. There is no escape once you have been caught. This is the strongest and most feared mutation. It develops about two years after the human first catches the virus.

xD I've been getting into zombie apocalypse RPs. Which would you prefer? I'm good with pretty much anything.

I do have one question though. Is the virus airborne, transmitted through physical contact, or do infected specimens have to enter the body through an opening?

I am willing to do either, whicever you want to do.

Its transmitted by liquids(saliva in the victim's blood). If you're okay with either I'd like to do the zombie RP, if that's okay. I think you could do your idea with RavenMist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back