• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for originals and fandom partners!

dgfcx

Hello! My name is Dg (Deegee) I’m looking for more roleplay partners to fill my spare time! I’m 18 years old and I’m currently caring for my grandparents. I was hoping to pick up some new rp partners! No way am I fully literate but I do ask my partners to be semi lit with okay grammar (my grammar sucks as it is so it’s fine). Hopefully you’ve been reading the ad this far because the secret code is bmblb, put that into your email or kik message if you wish to contact me!

I DO NOT ROLEPLAY FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE IF YOU CONTACT ME FOR THAT KIND OF ROLEPLAY I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BE RUDE.

I am looking for a fandom and a few originals!

Fandom: RWBY
Yang x Blake
Weiss x Ruby
Winter x Qrow
Taiyang x Raven
Coco x Velvet
Ren x Nora

Legend of Zelda:
Link x Zelda
(For this I have an idea, it would take place in like a new story, not from any game and before breath of the wild.)

Teen Titans:
Raven x my OC

Life is strange:
Chloe x Max

Original: BRING ME YOUR OWN PLOTS
I am very much out of ideas, I only do romance female x female if that fits an rp you would like to try I will surely listen! I have a recent knack for plots with pregnancy! I can rp Anthros and Humans!

I have a few mxf plots now!

Plot 1: Based in old Norse your female character notices strange occurrences usually how the wild animals seem to not fear her and soon she sees the glowing eyes of wolves in her window at night, she is then stolen by these brutish monsters to be the new wife of Fenrir and mother his children.

Plot 2: a man and his girlfriend are expecting a baby, however the girlfriends ex is on to her and wants to kill her, in a fight with said ex her boyfriend gets arrested and taken to jail, he behaves well enough that he is allowed to the hospital in the hours before his child is born, he and his mate know well he shouldn’t be accused of being violent when it was only self defense, the ex gets into the hospital. We would be starting with the girlfriend and her boyfriend meeting (so it would be before she’s even pregnant)

I hope to hear from you! You can contact me via PM, this thread or one of the following!:

Email: rpmejoslynb@gmail.com

Kik: Dgfcx22

Last edited:
wouldn't mind doing that Raven x OC RP if you're still up for it.
Also what kind of Anthros do you RP as?

Hi, i'd be interested in doing the ravenxoc rp; I think I wouldn't make a bad raven and i'd certainly like to hear more about your oc. If you're interested could you please send me a pm? Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back