• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for ORIGINAL roleplays

ZuratheGhost

Heyya! The name is Zura, though I also go by Ghost c: I may be new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for years on Deviant Art.

》 I don't do fandom (sorry).
》 I'd like to try to roleplay on here or Discord.
》 Long term preferred.
》 Good grammar and spelling please.
》 Genre's I enjoy include romance, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life, comedy, drama, and adventure.
》Romance is something I like to include in mostly all roleplays I do, it being a sort of comfort thing. That being said, I don't roleplay smut (sorry) nor do I get involved with any fetishes.
》 3rd person paragraph form, no one liners please. I write at least enough to respond to, and I expect you to do the same.
》 I like sorting out a plot and the beginning before roleplaying, not just jumping blindly into it.
》 I wouldn't mind being friends! OOC talking is fine with me c:
》 Swearing is fine.
》 Gore is not.
》 I will try to respond at least once a day. Depending on how many people I roleplay with, I might respond slower. Currently I only have one other partner.
》 I'm fine with playing multiple characters, it's something I've actually been preferring to do. Not too many, but two or three each is wonderful.
》I'm also fine with having more than one roleplay going, if we find we have more ideas and enjoy roleplaying together c:
》 I like roleplaying male and/or female roles.
》 I'm fine with mxf and mxm pairings. I'm not entirely opposed to fxf, I've just never tried it ^^;
》 I am most comfortable playing the more submissive roles, but have no problem playing dominant if needed.

Some general pairing ideas:
Pairings I really want to do or am craving will have a heart beside it ♡

》 Arranged Marriage
》 Assassin x Target
》 Pirate x Captive/other ♡
》 Pirate x Merperson ♡
》Human x Vampire/Werewolf/merperson/Elf/etc. ♡
》 Vampire/Werewolf/merperson/Elf/etc. x Vampire/Werewolf/merperson/Elf/etc. ♡
》 Hunter x Vampire/werewolf/merperson/etc. ♡
》 Angel x Demon
》 Prince/Princess x Thief
》 Princess/Prince x Prisoner
》 Royalty x Servant
》 Good girl x Bad boy
》 Model x Photographer
》 Celebrity/Artist/Musician x Fan
》 Popular student x Non-popular student
》 Principal's daughter/son x rebel student
》 Forbidden loves ♡
》 Love triangles ♡

I don't really have any plots in mind, but would love to hear any you have and/or create one together.

If interested or you have any questions, feel free to message me!
:)

Last edited:
》Human x Vampire/Werewolf/merperson/Elf/etc. ♡
》 Vampire/Werewolf/merperson/Elf/etc. x Vampire/Werewolf/merperson/Elf/etc. ♡
》 Hunter x Vampire/werewolf/merperson/etc. ♡

I'm willing to take that sweet bait. Sweet, sweet, sweet bait. This to me is like free food to Zoidberg.

》 Assassin x Target
Only if it's steampunk and has large steampunk rat engineers that live underground and steal metal/broken tools/unwanted gadgets from the surface at night but aren't the main focus of the plot.

》 Pirate x Merperson ♡
》 Angel x Demon
maaayyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Heya! I'd love to roleplay with you, so shoot me a PM if you're interested. One thing I was wondering though, was; you mentioned you have no problem playing multiple characters and prefer to do so -- does this mean you would prefer to double? Or would you not mind playing one character and just creating/playing NPC's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back