• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for one or multiple, detailed RP partners!

SweaterJane

I am okay with being okay.
I've been out of the whole RP thing for a while, but decided, hey, I want to write again. 

SO, I'm seeking out anybody who's interested in RPing either 1x1 or as a group with multiple people. I'm down for any plot with human characters. All I ask for is decency with your posts. You know, no three line, poor grammar/spelling, mary-sue characters kind of thing. I want plot thickening, character developing, descriptive posts to work with. 

Just let me know if anybody is interested at all! :)

If you have any idea's for male o/c'doesn't I'd love to read them. Be warned though, I'm a large cliché and just love the usual slice of life, romance, life happening drama. I can do my best to mold my muse around anything. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back