• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for one on one roleplayer

Hailee

lover of cats, and sharks
Hello to all,

I'm back. I took a few months off to focus on me, but now that I am feeling like myself I would like to start roleplaying again!

So about me, I'm 20 years old, I am currently working full time (I try to come on as much as I can). My first language is French, so I apologize in advance if I say something wrong, or type something wrong. I'm trying my best ! Also, I am on my phone most of the time, so sorry if there are a couple of auto-corrected mistakes.

I'm looking for someone who is active. I usually try to mirror my partner, I can write a paragraph to three, but this also depends on my mood. I don't mind a mature roleplay, and am pretty much up for anything.

I am looking for a romance plot only, I have a couple ideas, but also would love to come up with a creative plot I have never done before.

Feel free to message me, or post on this forum !

At the time, I'm only looking to do romance. It's something that I'm just craving at the moment.

I'm up to listen to your ideas! I can play either male or female, I totally get your crave! I'm also learning French, and while I'm pretty sure I suck, I totally get your struggle!

Janice said:
Do you role play male or female? And what kind of plot did you have in mind?
@Hailee
I can play either, I prefer playing female. If you want, feel free to message me for ideas over plots

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer]Hi, Im interested if you are still looking. :3

[/QUOTE]
Of course I am ! Message me ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back