• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Older Partners. (Many different genres)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello, and welcome~

You can call me Sev. I'm twenty-two years old, and I am a female.

I'm looking for older partners (older as in eighteen and up) to do some role playing with.

Smut is not allowed on RPN, but I am not against it, if you are of age. If it comes to that, I have Skype and email, or we can go to another site.

Before any of the fun stuff, I have a few rules. I know they're boring, but they make everything go much smoother!

1- Please be able to reply at least once a day, or once every other day.

(That being said, PLEASE bump the thread or PM if I haven't replied in two days!)

2- Be willing to plot with me, throughout the whole role play, not just the beginning. I enjoy adding twists and new drama, so I plot a lot, and often.

3- Be willing to double. I prefer the female role, but I will always double when asked.

4- Let me know your limitations beforehand, if any. I want you to be comfortable and have fun as well.

5- Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

(Also, use third person only, please.)

6- Finally! If you're bored, busy, or simply want to quit the role play, please let me know. I'll do the same.

If you've read all of these, please include the word "peach" in your PM or comment.

These are all male x female.

So! These are just pairings. My preference for which character I'd like to play is in italics.

If there is a * next to a pairing, I have a plot, or a few plots.

Otherwise, we can come up with one together.

Brother/Sister *

Demon/Human*

Ghost/Human*

Siren/Sailor

Artist/Muse

Vampire/Human*

Vampires from different clans

Witch/Witch hunter

Mage/Knight

Mage/Apprentice

Queen/Knight

Fae/Human

Morgan Le Fay/Knight

Doll/Creator

Geisha/Client/Businessman

Of course, my interests are not limited to these pairings. If you've got an idea you want to do, feel free to run it by me!

peach(es and cream)!

i saw your ad and i was interested in a few plots? 

First of all, Peach!

Okay let's get down to business. I'm quite interested in your pairings. I do tend to prefer the female role as well,but I'm willing to double! I also tend to prefer roleplaying via PM or email if you'd rather take it there (I'm actually better at actively replying via email if I'm being honest), just because I can keep track of things better! 

Onto my posting--I usually reply once a day. If I cannot reply for more than 2 days to a week. I will update you and let you know why. It's usually because I'm flying from home to uni, or because of exams etc. (I'm an university student and I can get rather busy during mid-terms/finals every quarter). But I'm on vacation till September 8th so i'd likely be able to reply multiple times a day till then! :)  Side note: I'm 21 :3

So out of your pairing ideas, these were the ones that intrigued me most.

Demon/HumanGhost/Human

Artist/Muse

Vampires from different clans

Witch/Witch hunter

Mage/Apprentice

Fae/Human

Color me interested! I seem to be leaning towards your Brother/Sister RP.

Is it possible to make room for me?  ;)

P.S. Don't mind my age, it's fine. I have on the big boy pants.  B|

P.P.S. I need a good reply in order to give you one. So if you give me a good amount, it will come back to you, if not slightly shorter.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in doing a variation of queen/mage X Knight or Apprentice X Mage. I'm in need of a new partner as I'm in a bit of a slump. If you are interested in doing a roleplay with me, feel free to message me so we can discuss things more thoroughly.

Peach~

Last edited by a moderator:
Color me interested! I seem to be leaning towards your Brother/Sister RP.

Is it possible to make room for me?  ;)

P.S. Don't mind my age, it's fine. I have on the big boy pants.  B|

P.P.S. I need a good reply in order to give you one. So if you give me a good amount, it will come back to you, if not slightly shorter.  :D

I'm sorry, you're just too young for me to role play with you! Thanks for your interest, though.

I'd be interested in doing a variation of queen/mage X Knight or Apprentice X Mage. I'm in need of a new partner as I'm in a bit of a slump. If you are interested in doing a roleplay with me, feel free to message me so we can discuss things more thoroughly.

Peach~

Awesome!~ Can you PM me please?

OK, i'll get on that. Wait for me!

Alright, i'll just look somewhere else.

Even though there's not much else to look at.

And plus, mine doesn't seem to be catching anybody at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back