• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for OCxOC Fandom RPs (Arcane, World of Warcraft, Grishaverse, etc)

Eonivar

Looking for Hope and Inspiration
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I have been itching to tell some original OCxOC stories in some known fandoms.

Please PM Me if you are interested in writing with me any of these fandom/plots. I am open to any other plot ideas in these fandoms beyond what I have posted so please, please feel free to tell me of any of your ideas.

As I mentioned above, I really only do OCxOC, I do not like to write other people's characters full time, although I am not above a cameo or two to interact with our OCs.

Arcane AU OCxOC
I know absolutely nothing about League of Legends, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the world of the Netflix Series Arcane from the story to the characters to the setting to the music, it is all extraordinary and well done. I have an idea for a particularly broken and unique OC. I am thinking at the moment of setting it after the last episode of season 1, Piltover and Zaun had fallen into war and oppression with each other. I am seeing a possible story about imperfect heros in a gang in Zaun trying to survive with several threats...Piltover enforcers, special police, maybe a new crime boss, a gang shadow war as they vie for the top of the food chain, dangerous beings on the streets, possibly an invasion from another country and of course, also the OCs trauma and issues, and probably all of the above.

World of Warcraft AU OCxOC #1- The Shadow of the Lich King
After the Lich Kings fall, a group breaks into the Ebon Blade guarded remains of Ice Crown Citadel and steals several artifacts, and appear to have been teleported out by a rogue mage. An incident occurs in Stormwind (or Orgrimmar if we are doing Horde characters or Dalaran if we are doing a cross faction group), people die, and one of these lost artifacts are to blame. A group that calls themselves the "Shadow of Arthas" (or some other name) is to blame, and our OC's are assigned to find clues all over the world and hunt this new conspiracy down and stop them before they strike next. I have a few ideas for characters here.

World of Warcraft AU OCxOC #2 - Against the Legion
This is more of a retelling of the Legion's return from the point of view of two members of the Army of Light sent to the Broken Isles to defeat the Legion starting with that very first and disastrous attack. I have ideas for a Priest character here but others could be involved. We could do an interesting story if someone wanted to portray a Demon Hunter.

Grishaverse AU OCxOC
I have watched both season of the Netflix Series and read a good chunk of the books. The world is amazing and there could be many ideas to be put togther depending on what sort of characters we want to play. We could play Grisha in the Second Army trying to survive the civil war. Or a Grisha enslaved in Ketterdam trying to escape with the help of one of the gangs. Or a variety of other characters and ideas. Lots of options here.

The Expanse AU OCxOC
I am watching and thoroughly enjoying the Expanse but have no clue as to how to go about an RP for it, but if you have an idea, I would be happy to help brainstorm something.

Co-author Requirements:
I would prefer someone over the age of 18, I am well over 21 myself.

I also would like a co-author who is both proactive and reactive in the plot and story. I do not want to basically "run or GM" the story/narrative by myself with my co-author merely reacting to what i am writing, also I do not want to be completely dependant on my co-author for the story. I want to be able to rely on my co-author to take some things and run with it so I can also react with my OC. We are telling the story together, we should both shoulder the narrative together.

Preferred Pairings: I am open to playing either male, female, or non-binary OCs, my preferred pairings are MxF, FxF, Non-binaryxF, Non-binaryxNon-binary

Romances?: I enjoy romance. I am a very 'Happily Ever After' person, which is not to say I would end something in sorrow or tragedy if the story is beautiful and meaningful in going that direction. Overall though I prefer happier endings, romance is nice, it can cause interesting conflicts in a story. That being said, romance is not necessary, platonic or even familial relationships are perfectly fine. If romance is wanted, I generally prefer to try and develop romance naturally through the story.

Methods of RP: I would prefer doing RP over PMs on RPNation.

Writing Style: I am a detailed writer, and will,on average, write 2-6 paragraphs per entry, depending on the situation. 3rd person, past tense preferred. I am pretty flexible though, i know not all responses can be rife with detail.

Post Frequency: I work full time, that being said I will communicate how often I can respond, I can usually respond at least once per day, there are days where I can respond a lot and others where I will not be able to respond at all. All in all, everything will be communicated accordingly. Also I am in the Eastern Time Zone so my responses will be during that time period.

OOG Talk: OOG talk is fun and encouraged, I am looking to not only find a co-author but make a friend.

Communication: I encourage communication, communication, communication; I would prefer you not to ghost, but I understand certain circumstances can make that unavoidable.

Safety Tools: Discussing boundaries is important! I use safety tools used in Table Top Role Playing for RP such as Lines and Veils, and Script Change.

Hard Lines
(I absolutely will
NOT have in my RPs): Everything mandated in RPNation in addition to Godmode-ing, Sexual Assault, on camera violence to kids, pregnancy, able-ism, eye horror, and excessive gore, lynching, torture.

I also will absolutely not control or kill anyone else's character without consent or conversation.

Please PM me if you are interested in writing with me for any of the above fandoms.

Thank you for your time and interest!

<Whispers a prayer to the Goddess and presses Enter>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back