• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for OCs Partners

TomoBeans

Spill the Beans
Hi my name is Tomobeans and I am someone looking for rp partners. This post might a bit messy???? But I tried to put down what I could… hmmm

ABOUT ME:

I am super duper nice and very open. I am also an artist and I usually title myself as a storyteller.

I work full time and I go to school Part -time. I will be reply very quickly on weekends and if I am lucky, on the weekdays. I have been roleplay probably for 5+ years, but it's more on and off. I usually have at least one person to rp with. I previously rp on Deviantart, then I tried Paintberri after i saw the decline in rps on deviantart. Yet both sites has many closed groups, so I couldn’t join or try to interact with users to rp. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t wrote stories!

I am an artist! Yay~

I do tend to draw people’s characters! But only sometimes if my partner is okay with it. I like to draw scenes from the rps and some dumb stuff as well! If you’re curious, I do have a few open threads where I tend to update my art on it. As for a side note, I draw when I want. Don’t pester me about something you want. Ya want something, commissions are always open my friend!

ROLEPLAY STUFF:

FYI, I am not the greatest grammar checker, haha, especially when I get super excited and type too fast and reread too fast. BUT, if you type like you are mumbling and giving me some weird slang that I do not understand….you got me at a blank. In other words, I try my best to send good grammar check replies. I do want you to understand what I am telling.

My rp can go in paragraphs. It always depends on how the rp is going whether it is short or not. Yet, I do dislike single sentence replies that gives me a hard time to reply to. Long length doesn’t matter to me, what matters to make a reply interesting and make it worth a reply! You want to make your reader interested!

Sometimes I won’t reply for a while due to my random schedule, I will let you know if something comes up, also if the rp is lacking, like lacking a lot, I will tell you in the kindest way. I am not here to make people feel bad. If anything a new plot can be made.

I only like doing Original character rps. Sometimes I love creating a whole new character with another person base on what the plot of the story is like. I also love doing a couple of “crack” rps too that is not canon from my series. Otherwise I’m pretty flexible in rping whatever. I just don’t do fandoms fyi.

From what I noticed from being here, OC rps take a while to start. If you want to rp, please have in mind who you will want to rp with and what genres you like to rp. I don’t know how many people wanted to rp with me, but it didn’t even get to the rp! -sadness-

If you wish to know what kind of world a majority of my characters are from and curious to rping it, we can. It’s a very huge world and the best I can explain it is like Final Fantasy. //shrugs

It’s what my friends say, even though I have only played ff15

As an artist, I am creating a huge series called Black Hands. A comic series I hope to start one day! All my characters are basically of this world.

But my characters are my Ocs and I can put them in any fun setting! That’s where the brainstorming comes in!

But as of now, I am looking for more peeps to roleplay wiff mah babies. I place this as “multiple”, because the story of what my characters are from is a whole different universe of people with casting abilities and a world with furistic can happen, and the past still lives in the present...that probably doesn’t make sense. I would explain, but I don’t want to make this too lengthy. BUT even if we do not choose my universe, we can create a plot together and just rp! That’s why it is MULTIPLE.

I rp all kinds of characters! Majority of them are male. :)

I mostly like people introducing their characters and see what kind of plot we come up with. AND as a reminder, I am new. If you wish to teach me something of this site, im willing to learn and try it out. Whatever makes a good story! :)

If you are a person who prefers someone to have plots ready, I am not your person. My plots are born from knowing what your oc is like and how it will play with like everything else….seems odd, maybe that’s why I didn’t get replies back to those I never started an rp with???

18+

I also do swear a lot

I am hyper sometimes and express through typing LIKE THIS. DONT WORRY, I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU.

I like ooc chats, just makes the rp more open and free, comfortable even!

I can rp here or discord

I like many genres

If you’re interested, PM me. Have questions before you PM me? Ask away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back