• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for OC x OC story!

ethereal moon

Magic Eight Ball
Hey there! So I'm super new to the site, and have relatively no clue on how to use it, but I'm learning! Though, as we progress, I'd prefer if we moved over to Discord, since it's easier to organize it.

Beside that, a little about me is that I'm 17, I'm semi-lit, and love a good drama, historical, and horror plot. I primarily do OC x OC, just out of preference.

Some ideas I have:

-7 Deadly Sins
We'd both have to play multiple characters in this, and it's got nothing to do with the TV show. I'm thinking something in regards to a 20's or 50's time setting, and I do have the characters mapped out to some extent. So if this interests you, shoot me a pm!

-Vampire?
With this, I don't have much of a plot developed yet. I just have a vampire character named Antonia, who I'm dying to use! If you have a supernatural, or human character you're wanting to use, I'm sure we could work with it!

Otherwise, I'm down to try most plots! As long as they aren't super fandom based, I'd love to give it a shot.

Hey there! So I'm super new to the site, and have relatively no clue on how to use it, but I'm learning! Though, as we progress, I'd prefer if we moved over to Discord, since it's easier to organize it.

Beside that, a little about me is that I'm 17, I'm semi-lit, and love a good drama, historical, and horror plot. I primarily do OC x OC, just out of preference.

Some ideas I have:

-7 Deadly Sins
We'd both have to play multiple characters in this, and it's got nothing to do with the TV show. I'm thinking something in regards to a 20's or 50's time setting, and I do have the characters mapped out to some extent. So if this interests you, shoot me a pm!

-Vampire?
With this, I don't have much of a plot developed yet. I just have a vampire character named Antonia, who I'm dying to use! If you have a supernatural, or human character you're wanting to use, I'm sure we could work with it!

Otherwise, I'm down to try most plots! As long as they aren't super fandom based, I'd love to give it a shot.
hey, im interested! my discord is .moook. if you want to add me there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back