• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for oc x oc rp partners !!

aub

Hey there !!

The names Aubrie, or Aub for short :>
Im an 18 genderless being that roams the earth looking for more gender to steal >:)

Im searching for a roleplay buddy that specializes in romance roleplays !! I prefer Oc x oc due to me being in no fandoms and such due to drama surrounding a majority of them..

I will post a list of my ocs that i like to roleplay with and you can go ahead and either reply to thi thread which one you'd like to rp with or pm me !!

OC #1
Marcalene(Marce) Callous //20//female//lesbian//Pale skin with shoulder length curly lavender hair and green eyes //Pretty nice person and pretty bubbly she’s easily to get flustered and cant flirt for the life of her lol She’ s very nice to people she’s just met and trusts to easily lol she’s obsessed with anything cottage core or fairy core : ))//she has a smallish family and a sister 24 . She lives with her older sister because they are like inseparable lol they visit their family frequently and go out a lot Her dad works as a booze/alcohol seller person and her mom as a cashier : )) Her older sister Skyler Works at a daycare : )

OC #2
Abraham // 20 (Birthday is may 21st)//he/him(male)//pan// has a shaggy brown haircut with green eyes and thing rosy lips and normally wears earthy tones it loves the goblincore aesthetic and tries dressing like the aesthetic every day lol// pretty nice and shy has social anxiety // Has a supportive mother but a not so supportive father who Walked out when he found out about abraham he also has a really loving sister who's ofc a lesbean she graduated highschool but still lives with her mom and abraham// // he has a pet frog named sir jumpers// he tries to act towards people the way likes to be treated. and he doesnt stand for bullyingdue to him being bullied like practicly his whole life from being outed at school.// he also adores any of the art’s but partakes in photography classes.

OC#3
Gabby//18//female//bi//waist length blonde and black split dyed hair tied back into a loose ponytail 5'5 brown eyes semi pale skin, oversize black hoodie with baggy grey sweats with white sneakers//nice,caring,quiet round certain people, more outgoing with her friends, and can be very playful depending her mood//she likes reading and going on walks and minecraft, she also likes b i g plushies baby goats//she's not a huge fan of loud areas or noises, or crowded places//

OC#4
alleena// 23//F // brown chin length curly hair large curious brown eyes, circle glasses, freckles 5'4 honey skin(not litterly-) black thigh length square neck dress with black knee high platforms// she's pretty nice and caring, she's quiet around people she doesnt know and people in general, doesnt have many friends, and keeps to herself but is really nice and outgoing wonce you get to know her. //she likes playing guitar and drawing or gardening she really likes white roses or red tulips and frogs// not a huge fan of loud and small cramped places, she is afraid of chickens and goats// she has a really nice mom and a dead beat dad who left her life a long time ago but is trying to come back into her life, she has an older brother whom is 24//just a black cat and calico cat//

Thats all of my fully made oc's :>

Im currently working on making more !

omg this sounds so fun! I'm genderfluid and mostly rp as women, I would love to rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back