• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for OC RP Partners :)

Eva King

Hey! I am new to this sight, but not a newbie to RPs. I am looking for a good number of RPs.

- Summer is just around the corner so I have a good amount of time to create storylines and see where things go
- I'd like someone who's active - though I understand late replies as people have lives XD
- I also prefer a good amount of detail in my rps, usually at least a well written paragraph at the very least, and proper grammar is important

As for what I enjoy RPing I prefer non fandom related worlds, usually one's set in realistic settings.
I enjoy MxM's the most but I am totally down for rping MxF's as long as there is a good plot/storyline to go with it. I also like poly relationships as well :) ATM I also have preference for RPs with age gaps, but that's not a requirement.
If the setting isn't realistic I enjoy royalty au's and some paranormal aspects, but I'm not too heavy on the fantasy element. IF interested please let me know. I'm excited to use this platform to RP.

Also I have no solid ideas right now, but I am down for most things and always open for brainstorming.

Hello lovely!!!

I'd love to write with you, if maybe your interested.
I usually do modern but I wouldn't mind a story between an older nobleman or someone with power in a kingdom and maybeee let's say his mistress who he's actually very fond of. The two could learn and grow together and the whole country could use the idea of a man being more in love with his mistress than with his own wife against him.
If maybe it would be something your interested in let me know. If not happy hunting!! c:

Hello lovely!!!

I'd love to write with you, if maybe your interested.
I usually do modern but I wouldn't mind a story between an older nobleman or someone with power in a kingdom and maybeee let's say his mistress who he's actually very fond of. The two could learn and grow together and the whole country could use the idea of a man being more in love with his mistress than with his own wife against him.
If maybe it would be something your interested in let me know. If not happy hunting!! c:

Yeah - I would definitely be up for RPing that idea.

As I've just joined I'm not 100% how most things work on here just yet so do we RP in another forum, or something?

Hai!! i would love to start a roleplay with you. please just send me a pm and we can discuss themes and future adventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back