• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For New RP's

fandom

Cupidfire

Lost in Fantasyland don't send help
Hello, wonderful people of RPNation.

I am looking for new people to RP with. I mostly RP on here but I am open to doing it over email as well.

Ideas:

Fandom RP:

Once Upon A Time RP
Lucifer RP
Sherlock RP
Stranger Things RP
Dresden Files RP
Marvel RP

Other Ideas:
Beauty and the Beast RP
Cursed RP: Two lovers are put to the test when one of them goes missing. Now without there memory, it is up to their lover to bring their memory back, while being cursed themselves.
Shifter RP: A shifter from a clan is being forced into marriage until they run into a mysterious person who keeps them safe in there old cottage. The shifter is uncertain of this person and slowly starts to find out that this person is a powerful shifter themselves.

That's all the ideas I have for now. I am open to any ideas you may have as well.

Are you fandom friendly? Like, do you mind me Role playing with fandom character from anime and video games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back