• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for new rp partners!

seussical

am i more than you bargained for yet?
hi! i'm magnus. i’ve been roleplaying with a long term partner on instagram for about 3 years. recently, they went m.i.a, so i decided to find some new ones. i prefer literate rp, but i’m open to new things.

these are just the ships that come to mind, so if you have another you adore, then feel free to mention it. my preferred character is in bold. if both are in bold, then i don't have a preference.

-Stucky (Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes)

-Destiel (Dean Winchester/Castiel)

-Hannigram (Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham)

-Malec (Magnus Bane/Alec Lightwood)

-Hotcheid/Heid (Aaron Hotchner/Spencer Reid)

-Bughead (Betty Cooper/Jughead Jones)

-Percabeth (Percy Jackson/Annabeth Chase)

feel free to respond to this for more details!

hi! i'm magnus. i’ve been roleplaying with a long term partner on instagram for about 3 years. recently, they went m.i.a, so i decided to find some new ones. i prefer literate rp, but i’m open to new things.

these are just the ships that come to mind, so if you have another you adore, then feel free to mention it. my preferred character is in bold. if both are in bold, then i don't have a preference.

ImHomicid is my IG. Feel free to PM me.

bughead is my favourite ship!

Hey there i'm so down for some Malec rp aka Shadowhubters if you are still down for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back