• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for new roleplay peoples

Hey! If any of the genre's bellow are your thing and you like to do long term roleplays than I am the gal for you! I don't have a whole lot of rules besides the RPN ones and I would prefer to roleplay with people around my age (I'm 20 so.. yah know). Also, I do enjoy romance and very much encourage it but we can always fade to black as to not offend anyone. I am also open to roleplay elsewhere if its easier for you, I have Discord, steam, email, yah know, or we can always just pm. Oh, and I'm also cool with multiple people in a single rp but everybody needs to be on quite a bit...

Modern
Post-Apacalyptic
Supernatural (Vampires ect.)
Any kind of gender pairing

Hey lovely!! I love darker, grittier plots, if maybe you’d wanna write, let me know!! (:

Ah! Hey! This is a new profile, so I might be unable to send you a pm, but I love those genres and I'm willing to toss the ball back and forth with you on them! :D Let me know if youd like to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back