• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for new partners! :)

LittleLady

Lets create some crazy stories together!
Hi cuties!

So I'm eager to role play! I've been doing it for many years now, though I am pretty new to the Rpnation community. About my writing style, I can write up to 4 Paragraph to 3 sentences. All depends on how much you give me to work with! Plus we all get writers block! xP

Here are two ideas I have for a story line!

1) (Medieval/Fantasy) Life has been rough for those who aren't wealthy enough to live the life of kings and queens. The idea of witch craft and wizardry has slowly becoming more accepted, unless you've been known to use it for darkness. There has been an odd plague going around, many rich an pour in the kingdom of Isliand, have become ill. It starts out as just a regular cold, and for a few weeks you seem completely fine. After, week number three, is when it all goes to hell. You break out in a fever, can hardly eat, or move. Many have been trying to find a cure but no luck. This plague has not been a priority, until... The king became ill. Right away, the best knight in the kingdom has been sent out to find a cure...Asking far and wide. He came back, with empty hands but a story that no one can forget. \
'It was a beast, a beast with a key. The key to our all our problems. The cure for the king, the cure for us all. This beast has wide blue eye, claws that can pierce your heart. A roar that will shack the ground. Those brave enough to attempt to slay the beast, none have been able to share the story. Non but one.'
- So, this story here. I would like to contain 2 or more characters. Two for each of us. One could be the kings son or daughter(or both! we could each play a sibling.) I was thinking the another one could be a runaway prisoner, while the final one could be the 'one' in the legend. OR the night. Whichever!

2)(Slice of Life) We're in collage, one of us is the spoiled rich kid who bought their way into collage. While the other is a nerd who made it threw hard work and determination. They grew up in two different worlds, but their personalities definitely don't reflect it. The rich acts as if they are pour, while the pour acts as if they are rich. One is humble while the other is snobby.. They are told they have to do a project together. Which is where they really figure out who one another out..

I do have a couple more, ideas if these don't tickle you're fancy!

Hey can anyone help me with my story? It's supernatural highschool slice of life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back