• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for new Partners

Axe

The Doctor is In
Hello there. I am looking for a new partner to roleplay with.

I'm relatively new to this site, but not to roleplaying. I have been text based roleplaying here and there for about 8 years, even before I actually really knew what it was. My old site died, so here I am.​

What do I enjoy roleplaying?

I tend to love doing a more grungy, dark sort of style. I'm all for post-apoctalyptic, plagues, gore, fighting and more. I love horror, steampunk, adventure, sci-fi... Basically the more realistically macabre the twist can get, the better. If there is a note of romance (usually hard to ignore), it can not become the entirety of the story. It also has to be mxf for me. I will be a bit picky with things like horror. If I find it cheesy, I will not oblige.​

If I do Fandom, what do I do?

Well, most of my fandom work lies in the Mad Max universe (All War Boy related), Off, SCP or Outlast. So, generally horror or post-apocalypse. I will dable in anime just a little bit, but you'd have to ask me first.​

What do I expect from my partner?

Well, I do have a few expectations, just as anyone would. I would like someone who can post often, as I usually am with at least a mobile device. I expect 5-6 sentence minimum on posts. I understand if it can be slightly hard to drum up a post in the situation, but at least 5-6 sentences please. I expect big changes in character/story line to be discussed, in order to keep a good roleplay going. I ask for a little patience with my language barrier.

If you are interested in striking up an idea, or have an idea you think I would like, go right ahead and message me, or post it here! Thank you for reading!

*** I currently have two main story ideas (one of which has three different story lines) in mind. One is Mad Max war boy themed, and the other is a sort of realistic horror with some characters I want to play with. Also currently looking for a steampunk sort of adventure story! Ask me about them please!***​

Last edited:
Interested! Can I give one of your plots a try with you? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back