• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For New Partners!

angxla

Angel of Music
Hey everyone! My name is Elle and I'm fairly new to role playing as whole. I've been writing short stories for years and I'm very excited to explore this new outlet.

I'm looking for some new partners and storylines that could be interesting! I usually prefer OCs, but I'm open to more fandom based roleplays!

Just a couple things/rules:

• I'm open to playing any gender or sexuality, and any gender pairing is alright with me.
  • I really prefer about a paragraph with each response, but I'm flexible. Writers block happens to us all, I just like to keep it at a minimum of 5 sentences.
  • Here's a couple of roles and pairings that I had in mind, but I'm completely open to suggestions! (Bold just means I'd really like to play that character)

1. Siren x Human/other mythological character
  2. Soldier x Wartime Medic
  3. Superhero/Federal Agent x Normal Citizen
  4. Fallen Angel x Human
  5. Sailor x Maiden (Steampunk/Historical theme)
  6. Witch x Commoner (Salem/European Witch Trial Era)
  7. Vampire x Human (post apocalyptic - if interested, pm me I have a few ideas for a plot)
  8. Single Mom x Old High School Friend

Most of these would be mainly action/adventure/romance themed, but again I'm totally open to other ideas. I have plenty of original characters that I can use, so let me know if you'd be interested in any of these!

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
@angxla I am interested in 1, 3, and 4. I do not think either of us can send private messages yet, though. I was just wondering what kind of plots (if any) that you had in mind for either of these pairings. Either way I am willing to brainstorm with you.

Milana said:
@angxla I am interested in 1, 3, and 4. I do not think either of us can send private messages yet, though. I was just wondering what kind of plots (if any) that you had in mind for either of these pairings. Either way I am willing to brainstorm with you.
I should be able to send pms tomorrow! And I usually try to figure out plots in accordance to both the characters. But in general, for 1, I was thinking that the siren lures the human in, but something happens that keeps her from hurting the human and it progresses from there. The others kind of depend on the kind of character you have and what you prefer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back