• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for new partners! (Open always)

delano

◡̈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! At first I'd like to tell you that english isn't my first language but I'm getting quite fluent with it, so forgive me if I make any mistakes.

About you:

I'm looking for a partner who is active, LOVES drama and romance, is experienced and is willing to roleplay with me for a long time. By experienced I don't mean that you must have 10 years of experience, I just need you to be able to write at least ~2 paragraphs of detailed text. Sometimes I like to write even more, sometimes even less - it totally depends on how much my partner writes. I anyhow don't like to read a few lines of crappy text, this is something I'm not going to be flexible with. With an active partner I mean that you won't stop replying for several days without telling me about it - I can reply you multiple times a day if I'm into our roleplay. I also love chatting on the side! I love to make new friends, so feel free to tell me how you're doing or if somethings bothering you - in real life or in the roleplay.

About the roleplay (pairings, fandoms, etc):

I don't really like fandom roleplays, but if you have something in mind, you can bring that up and we can talk about it. I usually play the male character whatever the pairing is, so if you want the female then it's fine with me. But please don't just state that you will roleplay the female character in our roleplay - my preference depends a lot on what kind of plot we choose to have. I don't have any plots ready, so idead are always more than welcome. We can also make up something fabulous up together!

I also have few things I won't roleplay: fantasy, anime and historical roleplays. I have never tried these, and I'm not interested in trying. I like modern setting with OC's ans a plot with romance and drama and other twists.

About me:

I'm 18 years old and I've roleplayed for as long as I can remember, I think I was around 11 when I gave it a try for the first time. Ever since I've been a sucker for sappy and dramatic roleplays that can make me cry and laugh and feel a lot of love in my heart.

As I already said, I can reply to you multiple times a day, atm I don't have school/work at all and I don't have nothing to do for the most of the time.

Please hit me up with any questions you might have!

Last edited by a moderator:
*waltzes in*

Idk if you're interested in it yet, but could I perhaps persuade you into rping a Killer x Detective?

Hey there ^_^ I'd like to rp with you. If you have any particular setting or plot that you'd like to try, I'm open to pretty much anything. If you're not sure, I'll pitch some ideas at you. Let me know, or send me a pm if you're interested.

Konnichiwa Delano-sama~! I was wondering if you're still open for some partners. It would be most wonderful to roleplay with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I have a cool plot for a teacher and a student who goes on a road trip together - teen angst meet life crisis meets roadmovie and wimsical tomfoolery and possible a love story if it develop naturally? I play detailed and as realistic as possible ^^

I'm interested in roleplaying with you!

I don't have anything in particular in mind but I'm sure we can figure something out together (o'v'o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back