• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for new long term rp (Ignore post count)

No More Pretending

Six Thousand Club
Hello! I'm 25, getting back into writing on this site and really miss having someone to RP with!

I'm a detailed writer and like writing a few paragraphs per post, but i can go at your pace!

I prefer playing femme characters, but can include masc ones as long as i have a balance.

I am a queer woman, and open to roleplaying mxf, mxm, fxf, and anything in between.

I love fantasy, historical, steampunk, and dystopian settings, but really I'm open to anything! I can absolutely work with you to come up with a plot we'd both have fun with.

Cons:
I'm long winded and use too many commas, sometimes.
I may go silent for a couple days, but i promise I'll let you know what's going on when i go.

Writing sample: (more stream of consciousness than usual, but it shows my style)
Windows are frosted like so many holiday cookies. The heater whines a continuous note in the background as I sip at my mixture of coffee and hot chocolate. It’s cooled considerably and the decadent marshmallows I’ve added are soggy, off-white clouds sticking to the rim of the mug. I wrestle heavily with the idea of leaving my nest of blankets and shawls in my computer chair to warm the drink up in the microwave, but long for the throat-stinging heat, so I know that I will.

The day is cold and I am warm. Both are temporary states, but I love it anyway. My beloved sleeps in the next room as I sit in here, having been awake for several hours now. I wonder when he will get up, but the bed is warm, and he is tired. I do not feel the need to rush him. If I were not so restless laying down, I would join him as the cats have. Join the warmth and softness and the purring.

I personally prefer OCs
But I like:
Lord of the Rings
Discworld
My Hero Academia (i still need to watch the new season though I do not care about being spoiled.)
Helluva Boss
Hazbin Hotel

Hey! I’d be interested in a Steampunk or dystopian setting (or maybe also something Solarpunk if you know what it is and if you were up for it)

Hey- I’d be interested in either historical or fantasy :) did you have any specific plot ideas in mind?0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back