• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for MxM roleplay (Ignore prefix)

Jetta

Hi there everyone, I've recently gotten back into the MxM and I'd love to get some more RPs going so yeah.

What I'm looking for and the rule:
-Someone whos relatively active, at least a reply every other day or hell even a week if you need it but beyond that please tell me when you'll be away for long, I'm not that scary and won't bite off your head don't worry.

-One liner is a no-no, I'm sorry but when you write something that short I may think you aren't interested, at least a paragraph with five or four sentences.

-If you're bored with the rp please tell me, I'm not gonna be butthurt about it.

-No god-modding

-Be over 16, please.

-Be decently good with grammar, I get we can have mistakes (Especially if English isn't your first language) but when I can barely understand then we have a problem.

-Finally, I want to communicate, I love to make new friends! ^^

Pairings/Cravings:
(Btw craving any of these and I'll take any role, I ain't picky)
Employee x Boss
Magical creature x Human
Superstar X Rival
Bad boy x School counselor.
Soldier X Captive
Childhood friends
Married
Boyfriends

Apocalyptic
Steampunk
Fantasy​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I really like Momo. I wouldn't mind doing a rp with that character. I have a little plot in mind. :)

Hey!

I'm equally into M/M, and have a craving for just about anything. Right now, I'm really into 'person escapes hospital and is a mutant', something ala Stranger things.

Into all kindsa stuff though. I usually RP on chatzy, but am equally interested by mail.

Hit me up if you want an active partner; I'm pretty much online 24/7!

-Malika :)

I have a plot for a superstar x hater pairing, which I guess is kinda similar to the superstar x rival? The hater will be a musician too, but not a famous one yet.

Hiya! The superstar x rival and soldier x captive sound fun, along with childhood friends! I’d be interested in doing either, although I’m more active on my email as I don’t have the RPN app, and during school it’s kind of hard to be online a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back