• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LOOKING FOR MXM PARTNERS MMK

tomato modest

it feels like i'm drowning.

Hello! My name is mouse! I've been pretty bored lately honestly and I really wanna get back into roleplaying and stuff. I've been storing a bunch of RP plots and haven't gotten around to trying them out. ^^

ABOUT ME

I've been roleplaying for about 3 years now. I normally write about 3+ lines, so I would expect the same from my partner as well. Of course, how much I write does depend on how much I am given to work with. I also would love to talk to you and make a new friend but that is opptional obviously.

PARINGS (Bold = Preferred Role)

Bad Boy x Good Boy

Jock x Nerd

Angel x Demon

Human x Supernatural

Bully x Victim

Bad Boy x Bad Boy

Father x Son

PLOTS

----

Character A is an introvert that enjoys books and cats more than people and parties, however their call to adventure comes in the form of being magically sucked into one of their many romance novels.

Character B is the main love interest for that novel. (A knight in shining armor, a bad boy, a vampire, an international spy, an archaeologist, the big bad wolf, etc…)

The only problem is, Character A has no idea how to be romanced, wants to go home, and kicks up a fuss at even the slightest hint of being flirted with. So Character B has to figure out how to drag Character A through the story while being plagued by the feeling that their so-called ‘damsel in distress’ isn’t acting how they should be.

Optional: Oh, and if Character A dies in the book, they die in real life.

----

Character A’s lover, Character B, died one year ago, however their relationship never waned as immediately after Character B came back to haunt Character A. Now they live a happy life together, however it can be difficult explaining to other people the circumstances of their relationship…

Optional: Character C is firmly against Character B’s haunting and thinks both individuals need to move on. Attempts at exorcism ensue.

Optional: Character B’s ghost is a figment ofCharacter A’s imagination, the grief from their lover’s death driving them over the edge. Eventually, Character A has to come to terms with that fact in light of evidence that this is what is really going on.

----

Character A has always had a huge crush onCharacter B, but Character B is in love withCharacter C. Character B and Character C have been in a relationship for some time, but then an accident occurs, killing Character C.

Character A tries to be supportive duringCharacter B’s time of grief, however Character Bstarts to try to use Character A as a replacement for their lost love…

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fantasy Addict]The first and the third plot ideas caught my attention, as well as the angel/demon I have an idea for that too

[/QUOTE]
Sure! PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back