• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for MxM partners (always accepting)

Exactly what the title says. I’m interested in just about everything, except for high fantasy. That’s the only one I don’t do.

• I can play both of the broadest MxM character archetypes.
  • I’m always happy to RP.
  • As mentioned before, I’m fine with (almost) any plot, except for extreme yandere-based plots.
  • I can reply to a thread pretty quickly unless I’m at school or asleep or if I’m busy, and I’m not a busy person.
  • I must say that, although I’ve stressed that I’m up for most anything, I have the attention span of a fly and don’t generally respond well to ultra slow-burns (like, more than two months RP time, 2-3 weeks real time of full-time RPing.)
  • I don’t do incest, in case a few weirdos in the community were wondering.
  • I am okay with doing large ships of three or four dudes, but can’t handle any more than four.
  • If you end up disappearing for no apparent reason, I will shamelessly give you a virtual death stare.
  • I don’t do furry/kemonomimi/anthropomorphic/literal animal ships.
  • That’s about it.

What plots or pairing do you normally do? Its just really hard to narriw down what your looking for.

I’m just looking for a partner. I don’t have specifics because I never like to do the same plot twice. In terms of pairings, the same can be said. The only thing really is that I usually play the uke, but that isn’t the same for every RP I’m in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back