• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ ♥ ] LOOKING FOR MULTI-FANDOM THREADS

loveshot

deity of underwear
hello, call me fender! i'm in-between jobs at the moment and want to use this time to sharpen my writing and let my creativity flow. do send me a message if you ever want to do something though i can't promise my responses will be quick. if you need me on discord ask as i'm more active there than i am here.

here are some things about me :
— i'm twenty-one and prefer nonbinary pronouns : they / them, though i wouldn't hold it against you for the occasional slip-up
— i live in est. i'm mostly online in the afternoon but god only knows how long that'll last
— i'm friendly as hell, message me if you ever need something!

without further ado some fandoms i'm really interested to write in :
— life is strange 1 / 2
seanxfinn, chloexmax, chloexamber
— overwatch
— disney
— stranger things
— perks of being a wallflower
— skam
— that 70s show
jackiexhyde, hydexdonna
— american horror story
violetxtate
— harry potter ( ocs mostly )
i probably have more to add ;; but yeah

some things to note :
— make sure you're 18+. i'm not comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger, unfortunately
— i mirror replies and i'm literate - though i'm flexible when it comes to length. just no first pov please
— i really like plotting things out but if you want to do something quick just to have a flow going then i wouldn't at all mind
— if you have any sort of triggers let me know! mine is abuse of any kind

if interested lmk ♥

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back