• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for more rp partners

Gamer Wizard Justin

Commander Of The Justin Force
Hey I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to rp with me. I have a few plots that I want to try out but I'm always willing to do anything if you want.

[QUOTE="wizard justin]Lol okay Ill pm you the info but right now I got school so I'll try to give you the ideas soon as possible.

[/QUOTE]
No prob, take your time. I got home from school 4 hours ago xD

Cool! I can't send pms for some reason so if you want to rp with me could you send me one and I'll respond ASAP, because I am also in school

well ive been reading over other peoples and thse seem really really advanced!! like I thought I was good but after reading some of these I feel like I cant even compare:sweat:

MsSilentRenegade said:
well ive been reading over other peoples and thse seem really really advanced!! like I thought I was good but after reading some of these I feel like I cant even compare:sweat:
You get better over time :P but I tell you it's fun to rp. Most don't really care for how many lines you do and some do but I particularly don't .

[QUOTE="wizard justin]You get better over time :P but I tell you it's fun to rp. Most don't really care for how many lines you do and some do but I particularly don't .

[/QUOTE]
cool hehe so what do you want to rp about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back