• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for more roleplays

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Heya guys. I got tired of bumping my other threads, so I decided to make another one altogether. I am mostly looking for fandoms at the moment, but I will do original roleplays as well in which I will add to this thread. Alrighty then, lets get started.

About Me:
~I am over 25, female, but I for some reason prefer playing male.. don't ask why, that's just me.
~I only ship BxG romantically, but I am not opposed to doing bromance, but I don't do BxB or GxG, sorry I just don't.
~And I'm not comfortable with a non binary character, no offense.
~I can usually give about a paragraph, I suck at detail, but do look to improve.
~I am not big on doubling, but I will do it if I'm comfortable playing the character you want me too.
~Pairings include: CanonxCanon, CanonxOC, OCxOC
~For an original roleplay, I use a realistic faceclaim, and would like for you to do the same.

Fandoms that I am in:
Psych (currently my highest muse)
A Million Little Things (since this is a new show, if you are currently watching this, then I'll be your bestest friend)
FRIENDS
Celebrities (yes I do this, but I get to pick my own celebrity of people that I am comfortable playing, I don't want you to ask me to play a celebrity that I don't know for you, and I won't do the same.)
Crossovers (the note I put for celebrities is the same for crossovers)
A few selected movies (just ask!)
Days of our lives
Eye Candy
Magnum PI (The newer version)
Tru Calling
Macgyver (the original)
Beverly Hills 90210
Go On
Midnight Texas (Actually haven't started watching this yet, but I already have a favorite.)
Ask about others

Original:
Forbidden romance
Romance
Tragedy
Drama
Horror
Mystery
Crime

~As you can see, I am not really a fan of anime or cartoons~

I better end this here before it gets too long and makes you bored while reading. Anyways, hit me up if you find something that interests you.

Last edited:
What movies are you into?

Let me see if I can name them.

Resident Evil, the first one only
Goosebumps
Jumanji (both movies)
Anything cat related
Almost any Christmas movie
Jurassic Park/World (though I'm not too big on rping either)
Most Disney/Nickelodeon movies
And anything that James Roday is in.

That may not be all of them, in fact, I am probably missing quite a few movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back