• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for more people for a group!

Valentina Aeternum

~A Goddess of Story~
This is a group I made a month or so ago we're just getting started but I'm finding I lack a few characters as enemies for my role play to work properly. So I thought I'd post asking for anyone who's interested to check us out~ ^.^ We specifically need more Anti-Magic Enforcement Unit people. I'll tell you about them!

Anti-Magic Enforcement Unit - These are the men and women trained in the way of the anti-magic weaponry and how to handle a rogue mage or kill them. Many of these people hate magic above all else, while some join so they can make a living wage, others are forced to join, recruited at a young age if they showed promise. Any child of a mage that ends up here is treated very poorly as being a mage is now a taboo and most just believe what they are told by the government. The people here are the ones in charge of the prisons, now scattered all over Fiore and a few even dotting other locations on Earthland. Their headquarters are located in te city of Era, where those of the High Council make their decisions, protected by the AMEU.

If you wanna help feel free to request to join we'll do what we can for you! Just be sure to read our rules and such okay~?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back