• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for more MxM threads, some ideas inside.

Faulty-Writes

Todoroki Lover
Hello everyone,

I’m in need for more MxM threads, of course, I’m happy to have the ones I do have. Though I have a few ideas I’d love to have the chance to try, however, as a fair warning a few of them do contain crossdressing and some of them are based on old roleplay threads I’ve had over the years. Most of these are preestablished relationships if you’re comfortable with that cool. If not, I hope you find another idea I have that perks your interest, I’m also willing to talk out ideas you might have as well.

(1) Muse A and Muse B have been divorced for a little over a year, having gone their separate ways since then. However, despite time passing neither seem to be able to get over each other. One day Muse A decides to contact his ex-husband, Muse B and invites them over to their apartment. Muse B is a little suspicious but willingly accepts the invite. Later that night, when Muse B arrives at the apartment. He notices Muse A had gone all out on a romantic set up and as the night goes on Muse B begins to realize his old feelings are coming back.

(2) Muse A and Muse B have been married for quite some time, Muse A is a dedicated house husband and would do anything to make Muse B happy. However, despite their years of marriage Muse A can’t help but begin to wonder why Muse B has never mentioned having a family. Curious the question comes up one day during dinner and Muse B explains that they will start a family as soon as he has the money. Despite Muse A saying they understand, they begin to get impatient with Muse B and the amount of waiting.

(3) Muse A and Muse B dated in the past, however during their relationship Muse A had been keeping a secret from Muse B. One day, Muse B is convinced into going to the local gay bar where a special drag queen event is happening and Muse A happens to be the announcer to the event. Muse B at first doesn’t recognize Muse A who is also dressed in drag. Muse A is grateful for that, however, he doesn’t expect Muse B to come to see him after the show.

(4) (This is a fantasy role play containing elves, cross-dressing, and is similar to another idea I had and is inspired partly by a scene from The Hobbit.) Muse A has always been more feminine than the other elven boys, despite the fact elves are often known as fair and almost androgynous creatures. Muse A has been mistaken for a female elf numerous times throughout his life and was often discouraged about it when he was small. However, as he grew he began to accept the fact that he resembled a female and even began to dress in the traditional clothing female elves typically wore. Across the way, in another Kingdom Muse B is coming of marriage age and as a result, invitations are sent throughout the numerous Kingdoms. Giving young females the chance to capture Muse B’s attention in hopes to become his wife. Muse A hears of this and thinks it would be rather amusing to participate in the event. However, he never imagined he’d be the one to catch Muse B’s interest. Despite this Muse A desperately tries to avoid Muse B throughout the night and returns to his Kingdom. Hoping he’d never see Muse B again, however, Muse B tracks him down and Muse A must reveal the truth before things get out of hand.

(5) Muse A is a spoiled brat, having gotten everything handed to him throughout his life. Muse B is a hard working man, who has gained everything in his life. Muse A’s father is a businessman who invites Muse B to his house for a meeting to discuss important plans. After which Muse B runs into Muse A, who he finds utterly annoying and bluntly tells him off. Muse A who is always used to people doing what he says, demands an apology. Muse B, however, won’t give one and continues to put Muse A in their place. This begins the start of a rocky relationship and things only get worse when Muse A’s father invites Muse B to stay with them.

(6) (This is a supernatural plot based on an old thread I used to have on Tumblr) Muse A was born a werewolf and has had to keep it a secret all his life. Muse A is rather reversed and keeps to himself. Enter Muse B who is a social butterfly and a believer in supernatural creatures. One night, Muse A is on the hunt before he comes under attack, unknowing that Muse B is close by and ends up stumbling into the middle of the fight. Frustrated Muse A protects Muse B from the evil creature and changes back to his human form before collapsing. He awakens to find himself in Muse B’s bedroom and now must trust Muse B to keep what he saw a secret.

(7) Muse A is a busy lawyer (Occupation can be changed) with a lack of love life who somehow gets convinced to go on a blind date. Muse B is a shy librarian looking for a relationship and agrees to the blind date set up by his friend. On the night of the date, Muse A arrives first and is shocked when Muse B shows up. Having recognized him from the library and the limited conversations they had. Despite the awkward tension, they decide to go through with the date. A couple of drinks later, they find that they are having a wonderful time together. By the end of the of the night, Muse A invites Muse B to their apartment, what happens next is up in the air.

(8) Muse A is sick of not being anyone’s first and in a despite attempt, they dip into the dark side of things and summon a demon, Muse B to experience their first something with them. However, despite agreeing to Muse A's desire, the demon sticks to true consent which in turn makes Muse A embarrassed and angry. Muse A decides to go to sleep, hoping that when he wakes in the morning he’ll find everything was a dream. Unfortunately, he only wakes to find that the Demon, Muse B is still there and will remain there until their deal is done.
That’s about all the ideas I have, for now, I might add more ideas later. But feel free to comment or message me if you found any of my ideas interesting enough to want to try. Thank you.

hey there! i’m super interested in roleplaying with you. 5, 6, & 8 are my favorites out of your plot list, but totally willing to do any others too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back