• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ZephyZephyr

Dweeb
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have the absolute worst MHA brainrot. So, I'm in search of a rp – and I am not at all picky

Searching for Semi-lit and CcxCc (No Ocs, please!)

Open to AUs and canon divergence, as well as headcanons.

I'm a multishipper and am open to any ideas!

I have the absolute worst MHA brainrot. So, I'm in search of a rp – and I am not at all picky

What do you have in mind in terms of ships?

What do you have in mind in terms of ships?
In terms of ships I'm very open-minded. On the more common side I enjoy Erasermic, Kiribaku, Todobaku, Kacchako and Shinbaku. When it comes to rare pairs I ship essentially anyone with Monoma, and I also really like the thought of Shinsou x Uraraka.

In terms of ships I'm very open-minded. On the more common side I enjoy Erasermic, Kiribaku, Todobaku, Kacchako and Shinbaku. When it comes to rare pairs I ship essentially anyone with Monoma, and I also really like the thought of Shinsou x Uraraka.
Kitishima x Bakugo is my jam.

I saw you mention in another reply that you ship pretty much anyone with Monoma— would you be interested in Denki x Monoma? (:

Would you be interested in dabihawks? I have the worst brain rot about them

I've been interested lately in Kacchako, if you're still looking for a partner, tho I am also fascinated by the idea of Shinsou and Uraraka now that you have brought it up.

HI! Im interested and up for most ships if your still looking for someone! :)

Hi there just wanted to check if this was still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back