• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Marvel roleplays

OrangeAxolotl

Professional Gremlin
Hey I haven't been super active on here because y e a h, but I'm ready to give this another go.

My name is Sherk, I'm 18 and a full time student and I'm busy pretty much all the time so rip. I started roleplaying when I was 11, and roleplayed regularly for about 4/5 years? And then I stopped because the place/people I was roleplaying with was just a really toxic environment, and folks just constantly judged you if you didn't write really long posts full of purple prose. And it just built up into an intense anxiety regarding my writing and roleplaying in general, and I'm trying to work through it rn. Hence why I'm posting here. Because I really, really enjoyed roleplaying, and wanna shed my anxiety regarding it and make it a positive experience again. I'd honestly sorta prefer to move the actual RP to Discord at some point but if you wanted to stay here I'd give it a go. I'm just a ton more active on Discord and it's a lot easier that way.

I like to think I'm a pretty nice person? I do my best, at least. I enjoy chatting with folks about our roleplays and general life stuff, so if you're low on muse or something just hmu to chat. I'm LGBTQ-friendly, and I need my roleplay partners to be queer-friendly as well. Also due to my Bad experiences regarding word counts and stuff, I do not have any expectations on that front, and ask you to extend the same courtesy to me. If only a single line is needed to move forward the plot? Rad. If more is needed? Awesome. Uhhh, besides that, I'm both a comics and an MCU fan, and really like combining the comics and the films, so you don't have to be well-versed in the comics. I just really like doing things like inserting characters such as Kate Bishop and Kamala Khan into the MCU canon. I would also like to have some idea of a plot before we get started? Just barebones, but I don't wanna just jump into something without preparing anything because that's grounds for a quick-dying roleplay.

Relationships I wanna play(my preferred character is bolded, but honestly I'm flexible on everything):
Peter Parker(MCU) x Kamala Khan(comics) (I have some semblance of a plot for this one and honestly it's the one I most wanna do)
Tony Stark(MCU) x Pepper Potts(MCU)
Shuri(MCU) x Riri Williams(comics)
Bruce Banner(MCU) x Thor(MCU)
Clint Barton(comics/MCU fusion) + Kate Bishop(comics) (platonic relationship)
Tony Stark(MCU) + Peter Parker(MCU) (please for the love of god only platonic here don't even come at me with That ship)

Characters I wanna play(you could play anyone, including OCs, against them idc. Preferably platonic, but you can ask about any ship and I'll tell you if I'm chill with it)
Clint Barton(comics/MCU fusion)
Kate Bishop(comics)
Tony Stark(MCU)
Peter Parker(MCU) (I roleplay him as trans jsyk)
Thor(MCU)
Weapon.EXE(OC) (I'll tell you more about her upon request)

Last edited:
Hello! I love Marvel! I love to play Tony, Thor, Bucky, Loki and Banner! And I would be willing to play any of those characters for you. If you would be okay with doubling. In the past I have had just completely different threads for the different RPs. I have had the rps in the same thread and had the characters intermingle. I am fine with whatever is easiest for you. I have also moved to rping in Google Docs because, unlimited space and what not. I am opening to roleplaying anywhere.
Also are you okay with Original Characters?
If so, I was wondering if you would be okay with playing Steve Rogers for my OC? I have a character sheet for her and everything if you wanted to see it before agreeing to it. I also have a few plot ideas for that one as well.

Hiya! I would love to do a Tony Pepper rp and would be happy to play either one. Also throwing Peter in there is nice because I live for Dad™ Tony.
I'm pretty active, but do not have a discord. I never figured it out. I'm not worried about post length at all. I prefer quality over quantity. Pm me if you'd like to write!

Hello! I love Marvel! I love to play Tony, Thor, Bucky, Loki and Banner! And I would be willing to play any of those characters for you. If you would be okay with doubling. In the past I have had just completely different threads for the different RPs. I have had the rps in the same thread and had the characters intermingle. I am fine with whatever is easiest for you. I have also moved to rping in Google Docs because, unlimited space and what not. I am opening to roleplaying anywhere.
Also are you okay with Original Characters?
If so, I was wondering if you would be okay with playing Steve Rogers for my OC? I have a character sheet for her and everything if you wanted to see it before agreeing to it. I also have a few plot ideas for that one as well.

Yes, I'm down with original characters! I do have one of my own who I sorta wanna play ngl. I'm not entirely sure I know Steve's character well enough to do him justice, though. I'm far more comfortable with Clint, Kate, Tony, and Peter. Rip sorry. If you wanted to play the same OC in a platonic relationship with any of those characters or my own OC I'd be down though.

Though also if you're down with the ship, I do sorta really wanna do an RP with Bruce and Thor going on a space roadtrip together, probably set in the idealized future where everyone's alive and they defeated Thanos and they don't really have too much to do anymore. That one's a biggie on my wishlist.

Hey! I don't know if you're still open for this, but, I'd love to roleplay with you! The characters I can play are

-Mary Jane Watson (comis)
-Carol Danvers (comics/mcu)
-Janet Van Dyne (comics)
-Steve Rogers (comics/mcu)
-Kate Bishop (comics, duh)

And a few more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back