• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for many a partner whom can be active.

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
I have just one rule, but i'm fine with almost any RP, i just really need a few active partners.
Sorry for this being so short, I'm completely out of it right now.

The one rule:
the RP remains M/F if it goes into any romance

I have just one rule, but i'm fine with almost any RP, i just really need a few active partners.
Sorry for this being so short, I'm completely out of it right now.

The one rule:
the RP remains M/F if it goes into any romance

I'm interested!

*totally hasn't been sifting through forums for partners* Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for an active partner? I'm rather active. I tend to reply within half an hour of replies, sometimes as soon as minutes of seeing it. It all depends on if I am in class pretty much. I am literate and can type decent sized responses. I do F in mxf (not sure which one you do?) and I do a variety of genres. I don't normally do fandoms... but everything else is open. Supernatural/medieval/modern/etc :3 I have a handful of OCs to choose from including two new ones. If you want, just start a conversation with me!

*totally hasn't been sifting through forums for partners* Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for an active partner? I'm rather active. I tend to reply within half an hour of replies, sometimes as soon as minutes of seeing it. It all depends on if I am in class pretty much. I am literate and can type decent sized responses. I do F in mxf (not sure which one you do?) and I do a variety of genres. I don't normally do fandoms... but everything else is open. Supernatural/medieval/modern/etc :3 I have a handful of OCs to choose from including two new ones. If you want, just start a conversation with me!
I have found... The perfect Partner... Right here... Because they're exactly like me...

any, i don't do fandom though, like you
Of course, you can tell what i... 'Specialize' in XD

Crusader stuff? lol *looks at avatar and cover* I find it a bit funny you're into Crusaders. This is the only game I'm on where I don't have Conqueror in my name. Even my MC account is Conqueror themed lol

You too? XD
My steam name is Warlord Knight

Anywho, yeah, i love the medieval genres, fantasy, all that jazz. I especially like the Dark Ages, and yes, the Crusades

You too? XD
My steam name is Warlord Knight

Anywho, yeah, i love the medieval genres, fantasy, all that jazz. I especially like the Dark Ages, and yes, the Crusades

I've done/am doing several medieval roleplays ^-^ although most are based in Dungeons and Dragons type world's or Dragon Age. All fantasy: Elves, Fey, Eladrin, and then Navi my wolf girl. I suppose I should ask what kind of character you're using to I can pick one out from my group

I've done/am doing several medieval roleplays ^-^ although most are based in Dungeons and Dragons type world's or Dragon Age. All fantasy: Elves, Fey, Eladrin, and then Navi my wolf girl. I suppose I should ask what kind of character you're using to I can pick one out from my group

I do RPs that also have multiple characters in them, just so you knew, but i have a few up. One is a world originally meant for DnD (i made it all myself), and it's mainly meant for a few storylines and goes in accordance with different timelines, like in real history. That one we can discuss on what to do or i can give you a few of the stories i had made for it as well.

The second world is like the world of Conan the Barbarian, but instead the main character is Raddek, The Dragonslayer. Based off a drawing i made as a kid, for a friend with that same name. It's in a morely norse-based world with an empire that plans to dominate all, only the strong survive, and the strongest thrive. Monsters and beasts lurk the land in constant warfare and bloodshed, whilst this mad empire of a new order plans to take all for it's own (it's like medieval europe there, armor and structure wise)

Either of those sound fine!:3

I've never played dnd before (although I've spent probably close to $600 on maps, books, and miniatures to play it) I am familiar with it though. I've also never watched Conan the Barbarian, but if I have a question about the world I shall ask. I also tend to throw in a few characters. I usually have my main character then some "side" characters. Example: Say I use Katrial Vaughn, but she has her master Lord Vaughn and her half brother Garrett Howe and her father Neo. I consider Katrial the main, but still play the side characters. Not that I'll be using Kat probably lol Shade would kill me

Funny XD anywho, yeah. Raddek's world is set in the earlier/dark ages, so mainl[y chainmail, very little plate armor and such. The five human nations one from before is set for Dark or High ages, even the Rennaissance high-fantasy (that's when crap gets really intense into fantasy XD)

Would women wear chainmail too...? Or are they wearing simple garb depending on where they live? Ex: Serf Women: cheap linen garb. Also are our characters going to be strictly human? If so I need to tweak whomever I'm choosing probably lol I have...too many elves x.x if that was such a thing of course

Nope, the five nations of men are just dominated by humans, the fantasy races are still there, as they are in Raddek's world. But women are (Generally, it's realistic, though still there for others) put down in society, though nonetheless there are still battle-maidens and such in the art of war and the like
So yes, females can wear chainmail and all that jazz, which world were you thinking (In the Raddek one everyone has to hold their own, women and men would fight alongside nonetheless, due to kill or be killed, you fight or you die, that's how it is there.)

Nope, the five nations of men are just dominated by humans, the fantasy races are still there, as they are in Raddek's world. But women are (Generally, it's realistic, though still there for others) put down in society, though nonetheless there are still battle-maidens and such in the art of war and the like
So yes, females can wear chainmail and all that jazz, which world were you thinking (In the Raddek one everyone has to hold their own, women and men would fight alongside nonetheless, due to kill or be killed, you fight or you die, that's how it is there.)

Raddek's world sounds fun^-^ I'll post some characters and you let me know which one you'd like for me to use

Saegyth Milat

Race: Human with a Maiar spirit

Personality: INTJ Personality (“The Architect”) | 16Personalities logical, loner, calm, can have attitude if you manage to get under her skin

Appearance: Saegyth is the same in most lifetimes for the most part. Her outfit styles might change and her hair may change a little, but her facial structure and hair color do not change. She has long brown hair that is different lengths toward the front, partially like bangs. Her eyes are a grayish color, like a very light blue. She is about 5'5 and has a lithe build, kind of willowy.
Faceclaim

Naevys Arainai

Height: 5’6

Age: Ranges. Most roleplays she will probably be around seventeen or eighteen.

Race: Elf/Shapeshifter

Personality: A flirtatious little fireball with her mother’s grace and charm. She’s playful and loves to have fun, whether that means causing trouble for someone else or getting herself into some trouble. She likes to push buttons, just like her father. As a child, she knows that she’s too cute to really punish or anything so she gets away with a lot. With a demon uncle and a puppy-loving aunt, there’s really no one who could punish her. She’s just too cute. As a teenager, she is rebellious. Well, she’s always rebellious, but now she’s worse. She sneaks out late, drinks, fights, and causes all sorts of trouble. It’s amazing that she hasn’t landed in jail yet. She thinks she’s smarter than most of the people around, she’s a sly little vixen but one day she’s going to get caught in the chicken coop and there will be hell to pay. She’ll keep you on your toes, that’s for sure. You don’t know if she’s going to be all sweet and cuddly or give you a face full of fangs. Good luck~

Theme Song: Like A Vampire by Catrien Maxewell

Appearance: Naevys has long dark, mottled brown hair. Her hair is a mix of different shades of brown, dark and light. She has milky cream skin that seems to be blemish free and her eyes have a natural smoky look around them. It seems to make her eyes pop on her pale skin. She doesn’t need makeup, but she wears them to give her a more sharp appearance. Her eyes are a chocolate dark brown.

Yesrie Irithyl

Race: Fey (Unseelie/Winter/Lunar)

Appearance: Yesrie is a Fey with long white hair that goes down to her waist that her pointed ears show through. Her left ear has a triple helix piercing, three gold circles on the outer edge. Her eyes are a luminous bright blue that contrasts well with her pale skin. She has a willowy figure and stands at 5'2. She's rather tiny. Her face is youthful and can often appear child-like because she has a "baby face". She has tattoos on her left hand, left leg, and right shoulder. (in gallery) Her leg tattoo goes up to her mid-thigh and her hand tattoo goes to mid forearm. She often smiles even when she is not happy, unless she is severely upset or hurt. Faceclaim and Tattoos: Yesrie's FaceClaims/Tats

Personality: Yesrie is playful and hyper. She is full of energy and often causes mischief. She doesn't think before she acts usually, unless it is a master mind prank on a friend. She doesn't see the wrong in her actions, often not thinking of how they affect other people. She does have cannibalistic tendencies. She is impressionable and easy to manipulate. She does have a soft heart and she loves nature. A sure fire way to make her mad is by destroying nature in front of her. She views animals and nature higher than humans, although she doesn't have a high opinion of humans anyway.

Saegyth Milat

Race: Human with a Maiar spirit

Personality: INTJ Personality (“The Architect”) | 16Personalities logical, loner, calm, can have attitude if you manage to get under her skin

Appearance: Saegyth is the same in most lifetimes for the most part. Her outfit styles might change and her hair may change a little, but her facial structure and hair color do not change. She has long brown hair that is different lengths toward the front, partially like bangs. Her eyes are a grayish color, like a very light blue. She is about 5'5 and has a lithe build, kind of willowy.
Faceclaim

Naevys Arainai

Height: 5’6

Age: Ranges. Most roleplays she will probably be around seventeen or eighteen.

Race: Elf/Shapeshifter

Personality: A flirtatious little fireball with her mother’s grace and charm. She’s playful and loves to have fun, whether that means causing trouble for someone else or getting herself into some trouble. She likes to push buttons, just like her father. As a child, she knows that she’s too cute to really punish or anything so she gets away with a lot. With a demon uncle and a puppy-loving aunt, there’s really no one who could punish her. She’s just too cute. As a teenager, she is rebellious. Well, she’s always rebellious, but now she’s worse. She sneaks out late, drinks, fights, and causes all sorts of trouble. It’s amazing that she hasn’t landed in jail yet. She thinks she’s smarter than most of the people around, she’s a sly little vixen but one day she’s going to get caught in the chicken coop and there will be hell to pay. She’ll keep you on your toes, that’s for sure. You don’t know if she’s going to be all sweet and cuddly or give you a face full of fangs. Good luck~

Theme Song: Like A Vampire by Catrien Maxewell

Appearance: Naevys has long dark, mottled brown hair. Her hair is a mix of different shades of brown, dark and light. She has milky cream skin that seems to be blemish free and her eyes have a natural smoky look around them. It seems to make her eyes pop on her pale skin. She doesn’t need makeup, but she wears them to give her a more sharp appearance. Her eyes are a chocolate dark brown.

Yesrie Irithyl

Race: Fey (Unseelie/Winter/Lunar)

Appearance: Yesrie is a Fey with long white hair that goes down to her waist that her pointed ears show through. Her left ear has a triple helix piercing, three gold circles on the outer edge. Her eyes are a luminous bright blue that contrasts well with her pale skin. She has a willowy figure and stands at 5'2. She's rather tiny. Her face is youthful and can often appear child-like because she has a "baby face". She has tattoos on her left hand, left leg, and right shoulder. (in gallery) Her leg tattoo goes up to her mid-thigh and her hand tattoo goes to mid forearm. She often smiles even when she is not happy, unless she is severely upset or hurt. Faceclaim and Tattoos: Yesrie's FaceClaims/Tats

Personality: Yesrie is playful and hyper. She is full of energy and often causes mischief. She doesn't think before she acts usually, unless it is a master mind prank on a friend. She doesn't see the wrong in her actions, often not thinking of how they affect other people. She does have cannibalistic tendencies. She is impressionable and easy to manipulate. She does have a soft heart and she loves nature. A sure fire way to make her mad is by destroying nature in front of her. She views animals and nature higher than humans, although she doesn't have a high opinion of humans anyway.
They can be elves and feys and such unless you want them to be otherwise, just saying

Sometimes I misread things lol Welp. Those are the three to choose from then. Although I should warn you that Saeg turns into a rabbit with her Maiar powers. And attracts them.

Name: Kladia Kazarian

Race: Madraì

Appearance: Kladia has short blonde hair that goes down to her jawline and ice blue eyes. She has elven features; high cheekbones, a thing face, and the classic pointed ears. Her ears are longer than normal elf ears and are able to be moved like an animal's can. Her eyes have a feral gleam to them almost and have a shadowy look around them. She tends to wear dark eyeliner and dark clothing. She is about four foot eight inches and around ninety pounds. Although she is short, she is ferocious. She has a tattoo on her left thigh and right shoulder. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Personality:
Kladia has a bit of a short person complex. She hates being manhandled and she doesn’t like short jokes. She isn’t even that short for a Madrai, not really. She is easy to anger and quick-witted. She isn’t dull, that’s for sure. She has an inner ginger in her. The girl is rather dominant minded. She butts heads with people that try to boss her around. Although almost feral like in her personality, she can be refined and trained if you gain her respect. People she respects are often looked highly at and she can be molded into what they would like for her to act like over time. She has an odd sense of humor that ranges from morbid to just peculiar. She hates cats and heights. The heights issue is more of a fear than a hate, but she will say hate over "I'm afraid of" any day. She is surprisingly dependent and does no t like being alone.

Extra: Klad does have a bit of an enemy, Kerym Chaexina

Name: Valeska Aeraviel

Appearance: Valeska has blonde hair that flows down her shoulders in golden cascades. Her eyes are blue with a speckle of gold and light blue in them. She has high cheekbones and sharp facial features, though her face overall is small. She has her blonde hair tucked behind her pointed ears, which noticeably are elven with their tips. She is thin and lithe, though she has hidden power under her small form. She is great at using a bow. She also has very quick reflexes and often is seen training with the male elves in the kingdom.

Personality: Valeriel is adventurous and has a soft heart. She's overall very innocent. She is very candid. She doesn't understand what the purpose of lying is. She feels uncomfortable when she is told to lie. She is often seen by herself in the woods, climbing the trees and looking up towards the sky. She finds beauty in everything. She's also very oblivious.

Talent: Archery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back