• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Male partner! ^^

Sprinkles

Addicted to Sprinkles
Looking for a male partner for either a Fairy Tail roleplay or an Sword art Online!

I do romance! ^-^ Just not smut..

Preferably for a adventure/romance roleplay! :D

Comment if you're interested!

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]What are you looking for in an SAO RP?

[/QUOTE]
Well nothing specific... Just that they have to be active at least once a day (If not just let me know that you cant) and thats pretty much it ^o^

SprinkleFever said:
Well nothing specific... Just that they have to be active at least once a day (If not just let me know that you cant) and thats pretty much it ^o^
I mean what are your ideas for an SAO RP? What are you looking for in the story? Canon characters, OCs, plot, all that.

@Cunning Commander Well so far the only one pair of Canon characters will be: Kirito x Asuna like in the anime

and for the plot hm... We'll just start as if it was the day that all the SAO players learned they were trapped in the game until they beat it.

For my OC I'll describe her once we start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back